~ Class Ride ~

Chapter 5: Class Ride

5:00PM

As the students of 1-A as well as Aizawa waited for the bus to arrive, it came rolling in as it stopped in front of them and opened up to reveal All Might or who is now known as Toshinori Yagi driving.

"Why'd they get you to drive?  And when could you even drive a bus?!" Aizawa exclaimed as Yagi sweatdropped.

"Uh..." Yagi murmured as Aizawa sighed out.

"Nevermind, I'm running on seven cups of coffee, I have yet to get to my tenth." Aizawa said as he got on and sat in the front row.

"Everyone, get with a partner and get on the bus politely and calmly!" Iida yelled out as everyone did just that.

Row Partners

Front of Bus - Upward View

All Might aka Driver

Iida & Uraraka - Aizawa

Momo & Aoyama - Kouda & Satou

Tokoyami & Tsuyu - Tooru & Ojiro

Kirishima & Bakugou - Denki & Mineta

Mina & Sero - Shoji & Jirou

Back of Bus

"I wonder what Todobro and MidoBro had to leave class for." Kirishima spoke as Mina laughed.

"Kiri, Todoroki is a Figure Skater participating at the Competition, did you not know?" Mina spoke which surprised Kirishima, Bakugou, Denki and Mineta.

"Really?!" Each one of them exclaimed.

"Mhm!  Though, I don't get why Midoriya had to leave as well, maybe Todoroki wanted him with him?  Nah." Mina teased as Bakugou couldn't help but be jealous of what she said, what if it was true?  

"So Todoroki can see all the boobs he wanted there-" Mineta said but was interrupted with a slap from Jirou.  "Hey!" Mineta exclaimed as Jirou turned around quickly with a snicker.  

"Then don't speak such words pervert!  Kaminari at least has respect for women." Jirou said.

"Well then...  Anyone curious on what Bunny will be doing this time?" Sero asked as 

"Who the f***ks Bunny." Bakugou said angrily as Sero showed him a picture of the mask.

"No one knows his identity but this is the mask he wears, he's quite famous in Figure Skating, he's supposed to be at the Competition tonight from what his Instagram said." Sero said as Bakugou looked at the mask in wonder, such a simple mask, hid the identity of a famous skater.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I overheard when I was near the teacher's lounge, I heard from Todoroki, Bunny was revealing there identity!" Sero said which came to a shock to everyone on the bus except a sleeping Aizawa and Yagi who was focused on the road.

"Seriously?!  How do you stumble upon that kind of info bro!" Denki exclaimed.

"It was on complete accident, I was passing by as he said it, I thought I heard wrong at first but Eri spoke of how she was excited for everyone to know who Bunny is." Sero said with a smile.

"Did you hear anything else?" Uraraka spoke from the front but Sero shook his head no.

"No I had to leave sorry." Sero said as he scratched his head nervously.  Unknown to everyone though, Bakugou began to text a certain cousin.

LordExplosionMurder💥

'Hey Cous, how's it going for the preparations for the Competition.  I'm with the extras at the moment on the bus.'

(I had to do this for Yurio's name 😝)

EngagementRuiner💍

'Just five of the six top rankers in a Pink Cadillac going to the Stadium now, Victor's dog and Bunny's are on who you call IcyHot and Bunny.'

LordExplosionMurder💥

'Well these idiots are talking about this so called Bunny, and Tape Arms apparently overheard Bunny was revealing his identity.'

Once this text message was sent it took Yurio a good while to text back.

EngagementRuiner💍

'Apparently he wasn't supposed to know.  Bunny's worried a lot at the moment. 😝'

LordExplosionMurder💥

'Can you ask IcyHot on where Deku is?  He left with him and-'  

Before Bakugou could finish Kirishima butted in.

"Who you texting Bakubro?  Who is Engage-" Kirishima couldn't finish his sentence when Bakugou got angered and began to blast his Quirk which Kirishima began to worry from.

"Bakugou!  That is highly dangerous on a bus!  Stop immediately!" Iida exclaimed as he chopped his arm.

"I don't get paid enough for this s**t." Aizawa said from being woken up.