Chapter 1

Songran is an illustrator for children's picture books.

He went to S City to work hard when he was a fledgling young man. He had been tumbling for years, and finally signed a long-term contract with several publishing houses. Because of his diligence, courtesy, and timely submission, the aunts, sisters and old aunts in the editorial department like him very much. They regard him as a son. They often talk about introducing a girlfriend to the positive young Ranran classmates. He always smiles and says no , Let it happen.

Just kidding, he is a gay, he can't cheat innocent girls.

Songran's sexual orientation is natural and hopeless to reverse. Although he has no time to fall in love for more than 20 years, and he hasn't really liked anyone, but the vague figure sweating on him in the spring dream is not a woman, and he is definitely not a woman.

Songran is single and has no partner yet.

When he first came to City S, he saw a pair of same-sex couples holding hands and shoulders in the subway. This gave him the wrong signal that the **** circle in City S was as ordinary and public as this couple. So he took the courage to go to GayBar for a night, but was forced to flee by the sensual coquettish costume and the slutty estrus atmosphere, and since then he severed the idea of ​​finding a partner in this way.

To this day, Songran has lived alone.

After the late spring, followed by the early summer, after the autumn frost, followed by the winter snow, he composed pictures under dense rain and flowering branches, painted in the warm sun and fallen leaves, quietly and quietly, and every stroke was peaceful.

Occasionally, he will faintly look forward to it, imagining what the other half of the future will be like. Songran likes this sense of anticipation very much. It makes life vigorous and encourages him to face everyone with a smile, because maybe at some inadvertent moment, the destined person will appear unexpectedly.

Songran hoped that the first expression she gave him was the cleanest smile.

Songran has two dimples, smiles very beautifully, reveals the rare innocence and tenderness of adults, and easily overcomes the aunts who are overwhelmed by maternal love in the editorial department.

However, from a certain day, he became lack of self-confidence.

For example, now he is standing at the entrance of the apartment hall, holding the access card in his hand, and practicing smiling at the floor-to-ceiling glass of Guang Ke Jian Ren over and over again, with a little nervousness on his limbs and lips.

The bright hall was empty, and it seemed that someone would come out at any time.

He watched from the corner of his light, urging himself to adjust his smile as soon as possible. A few seconds later, he swiped the card neatly, and a "dingdong" sound was heard above his head.

He pushed open the glass door, walked through the hall, and walked towards the residential elevator.

In the first step, no one appeared.

In the second step, no one showed up.

The third step, the fourth step...Every step I take, I feel more nervous.

After finishing fifteen steps, Songran stood in front of the two elevators and saw that their operation indicators were dim, and the number stayed on the 01th floor-which meant that he could not meet anyone coming down from the upper floors.

Song Ran sighed disappointedly.

Today, the probability of meeting that man is once again infinitely close to zero.