Chapter 19

He Zhiyuan heard the news of Bubu's illness during the regular call at night.

Songran originally intended to conceal it to the end. He knew that He Zhiyuan would not be able to fly back for a while. If he knew that Bubu was ill, he could only worry about it in the distance. But he overestimated his concentration. As soon as the phone was connected, He Zhiyuan's magnetic voice came into his ears. He was like a leaky water bottle with seven or eight eyes, leaking out all the secrets.

After the leak, he worked hard to remedy it, saying that Bobo had gone from fever, so He Zhiyuan must not worry.

This is not a lie.

Bu Bu is really good. He talked with his father in Songran's arms. He spoke crisply and was particularly energetic. It's just that the sick child is more or less vulnerable than usual. As he chatted, he suddenly pressed his mouth and rolled down two strings of tears.

"Paba, I miss you so much," Boob said with a sob, "I haven't seen you for a long, long, long time."

Mr. He has been on business for a week, and for a four-year-old child, this is a long enough separation. Songran hugged Bobo, comforted him with his body temperature, bowed his head and kissed his little cheek.

The rest of the time belongs to the father and son, Songran accompanied him, listening to He Zhiyuan's kind words to comfort Bubu, occasionally adding a few words just right.

He Zhiyuan promised to return to China on April 18th, and Songran cooperated and said that he would draw a calendar with hollow footprints for Bubu. Bubu took a colored pen every day, and when it was full, his father would go home. Up. He Zhiyuan said that when he came back from a business trip, he would tell Bobu stories every night, and Songran cooperated with him and said, let’s pick out the stories we like one by one, and let Dad tell whichever story we want to hear then.

It is amazing that young children always have precise recognition for sincere care, and children who are bathed in love will never cry for too long.

Bubu quickly stopped his tears and said to the other end of the phone: "Paba, you come back early, brother and I... well, we are all waiting for you."

"I will." He Zhiyuan said, "You also have to listen to your brother, take care of your illness, and tell him where you feel unwell, understand?"

Bubu nodded: "Okay."

It was half past nine after finishing the call, and it was time to go to bed. Songran checked the spread of acne, dozens of scattered, not too serious, so he left a cup of warm water on the head of the bed, put a small pillow in his arms, and patted his back gently. , Coax him to sleep.

When I came out, the mobile phone on the coffee table was vibrating.

It is He Zhiyuan's number.

Songran was surprised, bent over to pick up the phone and connected to the phone: "Mr. He?"

"Song Ran, I just remembered something and I need to confirm it with you." He Zhiyuan said straightforwardly, "Have you ever had chickenpox before?"

"what?"

He Zhiyuan emphasized his tone: "You should know that chickenpox is very contagious. If you did not have chickenpox when you were a child and lack antibodies, you should stay away from Bobu now."

"This...this is okay." Songran leaped into the sofa and said dismissively, "Didn't I talk about it before, I have a large group of younger brothers and sisters. There are so many children in the family, one has acne and the other I have to follow along, I will definitely get it."