Chapter 29

The next day is April 13th, Friday.

Early in the morning, Bubu opened his eyes, the first thing he did was to crawl out of the bed with his **** pouting, ran out of the bedroom barefoot, took off the calendar book hanging on the wall of the living room, and painted 13 small square feet Bright lemon color.

Then he dashed back, babbled and climbed onto the bed, woke up with his shoulders, and held up the calendar in his hand to show him, and clicked one by one with his fingers: "One, two, three, four, five! Brother! , Dad will be back in five days!"

He was so excited, his little eyebrows almost floated to the ceiling.

"Yeah, he's coming back." Songran stretched out his arms and took Bobu into his arms before she woke up. He closed his eyes and kissed him on the forehead indiscriminately. "When he comes back, he will pick you up. "

"And you, dad will pick you up too!"

Bubu was surprisingly excited. He rubbed Songran’s chin and neck for a while, and wore a messy short hair to get out of the bed, and gave him a good blueprint for the future: "Brother, there is a big bed in my room, waiting for you to move in. I'll sleep in half for you. I also have a big closet. My own clothes are super small, occupying only a small space, and the rest is yours!"

"But..." Songran rubbed his eyes sleepily, "Your father has divided half of the bed for me."

When Bubu heard this, he raised his little eyebrows in anger: "How can this be! Dad is an adult, and I'm still a child. How can he **** my brother from me?!"

He tightly wrapped Songran's arms and twisted his **** and called out, "Brother sleep with me, sleep with me!"

Songran saw his big watery eyes, and his heart suddenly softened. Fortunately, last night He Zhiyuan’s warning of “No Spoiling of Children” was still within the expiry date. His words were stern, majestic and powerful. The heart of the marshmallow bake into a hard stone.

"No, brother has to sleep with Dad at night."

Songran held his ground.

Seeing that he couldn't be coquettish, Bubu sniffed and pouted, and it was about to rain heavily on the spot.

Songran is the most afraid of seeing children crying in this life. Before the big move is released, he panicked first, holding up Bobo’s small face and hurriedly said: "Look, you come back from kindergarten to bed, do I always accompany you? It’s not the same for Dad. Dad has to go to work during the day, and often works overtime when he comes home at night. Only when Bobu falls asleep, I have a little time to accompany him. If I accompany you to sleep at night, what about Dad? What to do?"

Bubu was bewildered by his long string of words, feeling wronged, and feeling unreasonable. He puffed his cheeks to think hard for a while, and reluctantly made concessions: "Well then, brother Sleep with Dad and Boob sleeps by himself."

After speaking, he was very upset, and he gave a loud "hum", turned around, pointed at Songran with the back of his head, and picked up the rabbit doll beside the bed, and the four little tiger teeth "ah woo" bit the long ear.

Songran saw that he was angry, feeling somewhat guilty, bowed his head and sighed.

sorry.

It's not that I don't want to sleep with you, I just...I just don't want to be a virgin all my life...

This morning, Zhan Yuwen gave Songran and Bubu each a small check. The results of the check were very optimistic. He urged Lin Hui to take care of the chickenpox and drove away.