It all Started with a Follow Chapter 6

Chapter 6:  Is this real life?

Jannie’s POV:

Like every morning the first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone. But for the first time of my life I did not go through my social networks or anything because today Alyssa, John, and Steven are going to Disneyland. John invited Steven, John and I knowing Alyssa has a thing for him. The first thing I did when I woke up was check the time on my phone. I see on the top I got texts, tweets, famous person tweets, Instagram. The usual notifications I always wake up to. But I did not check them I went to the restroom and got ready. By the time I was done my phone was ringing. And of course before I answered I danced to my ring tone of Sunset Blvd. by no one else but the amazing Emblem 3. I answered the phone.

“I’m outside hurry up.” John said on the other line.

“Walking down the stairs right now. Bye” I said while grabbing my bag and phone.

“Bye dad, bye mom.” I said to each of them kissing them on the cheek. And of course my dad hands his ‘daddy little girl’ money.

I waved once more before running out and jumping in the car.

“DRIVE!” I shout very excited.

“Steven is at Alyssa’s we will get them from their” said John.

“Okay!” I said while turning up the radio to dance.

I finally decide to check my phone. First thing I do is check twitter.

I got a new follow from ‘Wesley Stromberg’ I swear if it is another fake account I am going flip a table. It is the same picture as Wesley’s. I click on the page and I wait for it to load and what do I see a blue check mark. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

“OH MY GOD JOHN PULL OVER THIS CAR RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAH WESLEY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER PULL OVER RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!!!” I shouted at John not even thirty seconds later we were on the curve at the end of the street of Alyssa’s house.

I run onto some random guys grass and start dancing and doing cartwheels and then next thing I feel John lift me into the air.

“WESLEY FOLLOWED JANNIE WELSEY FOLLOWED JANNIE!” he sang.

And he started to fan girl with me it was the best feeling ever. Next thing I see is Steven and Alyssa looking at me and John like we are crazy idiots and run over to us.

“What the hell is going on here” asked Alyssa so confused.

“WESLEY FOLLOWED JANNIE” John screamed out to her. You would think he was the one in love with Wesley.

“Oh my god no way” Alyssa said as she tackled me hugging me and telling me congrats.

“Can we all go now so we aren’t in traffic? It’s already 9 we want to hit everything.” Steven said.

“Yeah let’s go.” I said hoping into the back seat letting Steven sit shot gun.

While we were on the car drive there I posted that Wesley followed me on twitter I got a lot of congrats. I posted it on facebook and even Instagram.

As soon as we go to Disneyland and we parked.

Wesley tweeted and it got sent to my phone.

All I read on the tweet was “Disneyland bound with the boys. Let’s go!”

I cannot believe this. Is this real life?