It all Started with a Follow Chapter 16

Chapter 16: The perfect present.

Jannie’s POV:

It was Wednesday and tomorrow I have my date with Wesley. Even though he is not calling it a date I still feel like it is. Since we will be able to spend time together. I was at the mall and was deciding what to pick out for Wesley. Alyssa was with Steven and John went with his family somewhere I don’t even know. So I went to the mall by myself. I think the best gift for Wesley would be a snapback and a skateboard. I know I have not known him for so long but I think he is worth every penny to spend on him.

I went to active and bought him a snapback that was gray and said “active” in cursive. I figure out his hat size I sneakily got out of him during texting. We have been texting all week. He even called me on Tuesday night and we talked for about forty minutes. My dad told me if this was to get serious he was to meet him. I doubt it will but whatever floats my dad’s boat is fine with me.

Now on the skateboard I had no idea what I wanted to get him. I settled on the ‘Girl’ brand skateboard. I hope he likes it. If not I can come with him to return it or exchange it. So I’ll keep the receipt. After buying what I needed I went to Michaels craft store. I decided I’ll make cake pops for everyone. I got everything I needed. When I got home it was around four in the afternoon. I went to the kitchen and started baking. My parents went to a friend event and I did not want to go because of everything I was doing. I got the big bag I had and put the skateboard in it. I think got a small bag put the hat in I and stuffed tissue paper in it and added into the bigger bag. And then stuffed a lot of tissue paper. I may have added a few extras to bug him.

I then started making the cake pops as I blast Emblem 3 music. I was literally in the best mood. And I wanted everything done by eight so I can watch xFactor. By the time I was done I made aver two hundred cake pops. I wanted everyone on set to have one. I hope it was enough.

They sand “I’m a believer” it was amazing. Everyone on twitter was trying to vote as much as they can to get first place for the boys for Wesleys birthday present. I was voting the whole time. I surprised my fingers don’t fall off. I got texts from John and Alyssa saying they were voting. They are amazing friends. I don’t know what I would do without them.

I was getting tired and had to be up early in the morning. Even though the show does not come on until eight in California it was recorded live at five pm for east coast. So I woke up around ten o’clock and started to get ready. I went through so many outfits and did not know what to wear. I then decide on wearing jeans with a plain white T-Shirt with a teal green blazer over with my black combat boots. My tummy showed a little. I was feeling a little insecure since everyone is perfect over there. But I decided to just go with it. I kept my hair somewhat wavy.

Soon it was around twelve and I got a text from Alyssa saying she was outside. She was picking me up to go to John’s house and for all of us to go together. I got the cake pops I made and put them in a bag. And got his present. Of course my purse which was just a black satchel. And we were on our way.

When we got to John’s house we left right away.

“Jannie why are you nervous? It is not your first time going to the xFactor.” Alyssa told me.

“I know but it first time back stage and everyone always looks so flawless I don’t know I’m nervous.” I said and pouted looking out the window.

“Don’t worry you have nothing to worry about!” John reassured me.

“Thanks” I said giving a small smile.

“What are you guys going to do during the show?” I asked.

“The groove and John is going buy me food right John?” Alyssa said and looked at John.