It all Started with a Follow Epilogue

Epilogue

It has been three years since Wesley and Jannie broke up. Needless to say they were in love with each other even after three years. Wesley did not date anyone after Jannie he had flings. Jannie refused to go on any date her friends John or Alyssa would set up. Jannie and Wesley both still had a twitter. Jannie decided to start following Wesley once again. And of course it did not go unseen to Wesley. He seen that she followed him. It just reminded him how much he missed her. Jannie was at the beach sitting in the sand. Wesley has come back from a tour in the United States and had about five months until him and the boys next tour were to begin. Wesley missed being back in California and decided to take a walk on the beach when he saw Jannie was sitting alone. He then decided to sit by her and see where things will go.

Wesley’s POV:

I saw her sitting in the sand wearing shorts and her hair was lighter shade than I remember she was still beautiful and I still loved her. I decided to sit by her. I sat by her and then she looked to her right and see him. Her eyes literally feel out of head when saw me.

“Wesley?!?” she said semi shouting and smiling so big it was ear to ear. I was hundred percent sure my smile was the same. I missed her smile.

“Jannie!” I said and wrapped my left arm around her shoulders and brought her into a hug.

“I miss you so much!” she told me pulling away.

“Feeling is mutual.” I told her smiling down at her and she blushed. Some things never change.

“I saw you followed me on twitter again.” I told her.

“Yeah, I just really missed us. Wes can I tell you something?” she asked looking up at me and I just nodded my head.

“I literally have been planning out how to say this for three years. The day we ended things. I lied I didn’t fall for some else. I am actually in love with you. But I noticed I was distracting your music. And I did not want to be the reason you were being pulled back.” She told me not even looking up at me and she wrapped her arms around her knees.

“Jannie.” I told her.

“mmh” she said without even speaking a word.

“I never stopped thinking about you. Your my first and only love.” I told her.

“Wes please no lies.” She told me and stood up.

I stood up after her.

“Come here.” I took her hand and started dragging her behind me.

“Wes where are you taking me?” She asked not even fighting against me to stop.

Next thing I see myself standing on the front porch of the house I was once in three years ago. The same spot I asked her to be my girlfriend.

“Wes?” she said.

I did the same thing as I did before. I reached down and grabbed both her hands into mine like I did three years ago. She looked and started to search my face with utter confusion. And then she looked down onto our intertwined hands.

“We-“ she began before I cut her off.

“Listen Jannie. That was three years ago. I appreciate what you done for me. Not wanting to hold me back. I am actually glad you did that for me. Another reason why I love you is because your selfless. And the only way you will possibly be holding me back from my dreams and career now is not giving me the right answer.” I said and took a deep breathe.

“Jannie, Will you be my girlfriend once more? No break ups to try to help each other we’ll talk it out.” I asked her.

She let go of my hands and jumped onto me and started crying.

I hugged her.

“I never thought I would ever get another chance with you.” She said. She pulled back away and looked at me and crashed her lips onto mine. The lips I have been craving for three years. The lips I have compared to every girl I would have a fling with.

Jannie was mine. And only mine forever and ever.

“Wesley Trent Stromberg.” She said looking at me.

“Yeah?” I looked down at her.

“I am in love with you.” She said smiling.

“Good cause I am in love with you too.” I said once more.

The End. 

- You all thought they wouldn't end together did you. LOL anyways! Thanks for keeping up withthe story! Getting high up to 500's in fan fictions. The endless votes and reads. Please vote for this last chapter. Tell me your thoughts on the whole story itself!

And my Drew Fan Fiction is now up go ahead and read it if you liked this one:)