Chapter 9

BELLA'S POV
chapter 9

"Hey kitten"

A deep voice peered through my ears l was half asleep and too tired to guess who this was,"who is this?", I asked sitting up straight.

The voice let out a laugh," it's been few hours and you forgot about me amor I'm heartbroken",the voice said.

Amor.

There's only one person who calls me amor and I instantly knew who it was.

"What do you want Leo and where did you get my number from ", I asked lazily.

"We need to do something about that little attitude amor and considering that I'm outside your house you might like to come out so I can fix it"

"WHAT???!!!!", l said way too loud than I intended,"what do you want here? You shouldn't be here my mom is home", I told him too quickly.

I quickly got up and looked down from my window and I could spot him parked close to my gate"Now that you can see me, come down",he said as he winked at me.

"Would you like to try a "please" maybe that will be nice", I said a part of me was happy to see his handsome face and his lips oh lord his lips.

"Princess I don't beg, people beg me"

"Okay bye then", I said close to hanging up on him.

"Okay Okay fine can you please come down", he said sighing.

"Did mister I don't beg , people beg me just say please?",I said obviously mocking him.

"Don't make me come into your house and when I do we both what's going to happen",he said smirking at me from my window.

I felt the urge to cross my legs at the thought of it,"okay whatever fine I'm coming"

I went down the stairs checking if my mom was still in sight but luckily she wasn't, l took the trash out so she could think I went out to take throw out the trash nothing else, l slowly opened the door and closed it gently behind me.

Leo stood there his eyes raking up my body his eyes so dark and full of mischief, he caught me staring at him and he smirked and bit his lip.

"You have 5 minutes, why are you her-", I was cut off by Leo placing his finger on my bottom.

"Is 5 minutes enough to do this",he grabbed my waist pulling me close to his hard chest , his thumb brushing my cheek lightly and his lips on my mine passionately kissing me , his lips were so soft against mine , while he was rubbing small circles on the exposed skin of my back.

I didn't want this moment to end but I had to stop it.

I pulled out of the kiss wiggling myself out of his hold,"uh l...l have to go bye", I said running back inside not looking back luckily my mom was still not insight.

I quickly raced up my room and looked over the window to see Leo gone I sighed and threw myself on my bed and let sleep take over me.

***

I woke up to the sound of Elona singing out loud.

"What the fuck!", l cursed sitting up right and rubbing my eyes and letting them adjust to the bright light in my room.

"Good morning sleepy head", she said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"You are nothing but a headache jeez wouldn't you let me sleep just for a few minutes "

She giggled," It doesn't change the fact that you still love me"

"Yeah yeah whatever ugh I'm going to take a bath", I said lazily getting out of bed.

I got on with my morning routine like usual.

***

"I just want to go home school is tiring", l complained scrolling through my phone.

"Me tooo", Eli whined.

"Don't you have a girl to entertain", l said cocking an eyebrow.

She blushed,"uh well she's probably busy and I'm busy too so no I don't"

"Girl weren't you just complaining right now stop playing and go the girl you like her and from my point of view she definitely likes you", I told her throwing a piece of gum into my mouth.

"Well l-", Eli was cut off by some stupid boy in our school.

"Hey sexy mama you still don't want me yet", he said smirking.

What was wrong with him.

"I have never wanted you and I won't start now leave", Elona pointed.

"I mean just look at me who wouldn't want to have this?", he said flexing his biceps.

"Like seriously? Eli doesn't want you and maybe if you would stop flexing your biceps and start flexing your brain someone will take in an interest in you", I said.

"Whatever",he left.

"Thanks girl l can't deal with this", he said getting up.

"I got ya, where are you going", I asked.

"I'm skipping", he said as if it was nothing.

"We can't keep skipping like this , it'll set a bad record for us and I can't keep getting lectures from my mom", l said.

"Okay fine only because you said that"

"Let's head to the library I have a free lesson", l stated.

"I have PE and I'm not going to that there anyway"

Elona and l didn't take any sport because we were lazy asses therefore we both hated PE.

We were on our way to the library ,I settled and Eli did the same I was a voracious reader so was Eli we could sit in a room reading non stop it was good to have someone who shares the same passion as you.

Time flew and l was outside the school gates waiting for Eli , she told me to wait for her outside as she rushed to the bathroom.

A car appeared in front of me and what happened next caught me off guard.