Chapter 20

BELLA'S POV

Grabbing Eli's hands and running out of the diner, "What's wrong? Why are we running? Is there someone trying to kill us?", she sarcastically says and I roll my eyes.

I stop , bending and placing my hands on my knees , "l kissed him Eli , omg what am l doing?", l say panting for air.

I can't keep telling myself that I'm distancing myself from Leo but keep falling back to him like he's a magnet pulling me into his arms in a second.

It was just a kiss Bella.

Oh shut up we both know it wasn't just a kiss.

Then what is it?

Argh shut up l don't know.

Eli rolls her eyes , " It was just a kiss Lala , stop stressing", she tells me opening her Chanel handbag to remove her car keys to her Matt black Lamborghini.

One thing you never miss about my best friend is that she loves fast cars, just like me , this is her favorite from her collection, yes l said collection what do you expect from a rich 18 year old who is part of the most biggest Italian mafia in the world, of course she has the money and she doesn't brag about it one more thing to love about her.

^^^ Eli's car above.

I roll my eyes , maybe I'm just overthinking the whole thing, comfortably sitting on this leather seat grabbing my milkshake and drinking from the straw , " I thought he liked fancy restaurants though , I've never seen a guy like him here", I ask curiously.

I mean honestly you'd never expect to see a man with so much power in a such place not saying it a bad way though, "uh well he used to come here all the time ever since he was a kid", Eli says.

"Did you know he was coming?", l ask.

Eli shrugs, "yeah", she answers , quite brave of her.

I throw one of my jelly tots on her, " You knew?!!!!! And you didn't tell me!", I exclaim crossing my arms.

She ducks, " Girl you looked like you were gonna die without him."

I shake my head , "That's not true!!, but you could have at least told me though how evil of you", l say.

She laughs at me , "If I told you , then you wouldn't want to go with me , it's not like I hooked you up with him , well l kind of did but he didn't know l just knew he was coming because his sister texted me and she told me she was going to the diner", she blushes at the mention of that girl.

I raise my brows , "Ma'am why are you blushing now? You like her I see where this is going now... who is she anyway?", feeling a pang of jealousy.

She giggles, omg she really likes her , " She's Leo's twin sister", she tells me.