Chapter 47

BELLA'S POV

I'm not sure how long I've been sleeping but damn I really enjoyed that little nap, maybe because I was in Leo's arms, "Hey princess", he whispers in my ear and I smile.

His voice is so deep and low, "Hi", I squeak out.

I hate it , why do I always squeak! I hate it I hate it.

It's just that he makes me so nervous sometimes I don't know how he does it but it's driving me crazy how can someone just come into your life and drive you so crazy that you don't know you if are going crazy or in love? Yeah that's how I feel right now.

Never in my wildest dreams did l think I'd end up trapped with the most handsome man in my life , who looks like a Greek God, with all these muscles with a beautiful sculpted face and gorgeous intimidating, dangerous blue orbs , not so dangerous when you get to know him there's so much pain, hatred and a little love and hope in them.

I mean any guy right now would have left me by how stubborn and annoying I am but it's strange how he wants to be with me all the time, won't I be boring to him in the next year? What if I bore him and he gets tired of me then leave me once I've fallen so deeply in love with him that I can't love and think of anyone else but him.

Stop thinking too much.

I can't, I just can't, it's really scary.

"Get a fucking room", James yells.

"What? No? We weren't-", I was cut of by Leo smirking, "We will definitely or don't you guys want a show?", Leo says looking into my eyes waiting for my reaction.

Haha I won't give it to him wait for it.

"Yeah won't you guys want a show?", I say smirking and his expression changes from excited to shocked by my challenge.

Yeah! Take that!

The brothers have been watching us like we were some form of entertainment to them, "Of course we don't mind it", Jason says excitedly.

Sometimes I really think Jason is a six year old trapped in an adult body, I'm not going to lie, if you didn't know him you'd think he's very matured and rude but once you get to know him he's the most childish and playful guy ever and he's funny too.

Gotta love him.

James and Eric have been talking about God knows what, while Justin has been sleeping I swear this guy would sleep his little life away any day.

"Forget it", Leo mutters and l mutter knowing that he obviously wouldn't let anyone see me.

He would really kill people because they looked at me or even greeted me , it is quite annoying at time like baby you can't kill every men who tries to be kind to me.

"So boring", Jason says, and I stick my tongue out.

The car suddenly stops , I'm probably thinking we are run short of gas but boy was l wrong , in front of us was a huge building , I bet bigger than the White House honestly I'm just assuming because it's big, stepping out of the car, the fresh breeze hits my face and I see a big bold title written "DE ROSSI HOTEL" uh this not what I think it is right.

That's Leo's last name, maybe it's a coincidence do you know when you find some clothing or anything by your name and you feel special because it's in your name maybe this is it.

"We are going to spend the whole week here", Leo states and everyone else nods as we head to the entrance.

We are greeted by a beautiful women who looks like she's in her mid 20s , she has her hair styled in a slicked back bun with a pair of diamond earrings and red lipstick , and her black and white uniform to match she looked so professional and elegant, she is like those women who make sure they dress well and take their jobs seriously, "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs-", she says with a welcoming smile.