Chapter 6

"Care to explain, why you are here again Taehyung-shi?" I asked the handsome man in front of me who looked even better in the white button-down shirt he wore today.

"I also wonder why?" he muttered

"Then maybe you should leave," I said, picking up the teacup

"Why?" I still took a sip despite his warning and quickly regretted it. The tea tasted like there was glue was mixed in it.

"I told you so" he piped in, making himself comfortable in my cabin. He continued, "why are you even doing this?"

"I am doing this for the company, this company is my child, and no one gets to touch my child," I said seriously 

he sighed "You should at least get a new secretary"

I nodded "How long are you going to work here?"

"A month?"

"Perfect, I need you to fill in the position for a month. What do you say?"

"I am sure what to do, I don't think I can be of much help."

"Do you really think my secretary here is helping me? I just need someone who won't bother me."

"Sure, but I have one more question."

"shoot"

At this Taehyung leaned over the desk, his breath tickling my ear as he whispered "So? What was in the witch's skirt?"

my face suddenly flushed beet red "Shut up. shut up. shut up." I screamed as I pushed him back into his chair. That only made him laugh out louder.

Suddenly a redhead busted into the office unannounced. "Flirting in the office? How sinful." This guy!!!

"Why is he here?" Taehyng said as his face hardened.

"I am here because I have an appointment with Suco here," he said smirking clearly enjoying Teahyung's suffer. Seeing Taehyung's nerve twitch he added "Why are you here Mr.Kim?"

Taehyung banged his hands on the table with a hard smile and stated "I am her secretary."

It was stupid but for some reason, I had butterflies in my stomach. This needs to stop!.

"Seojin-shi please make yourself comfortable," I said ignoring what happened.

"I would like a "PRIVATE" audience with you Suco," he said stressing the word private

I sighed "Taehyung-shi could you please wait outside," I said secretly begging him to leave with my eyes.

"Fine," he said giving up. 

Both me and Seojin were left on our own, this was going to an all-out battle and I want this guy by my side.

Finally, the meeting ended and I immediately regretted what I said.

Taehyung POV:

Why the hell did I leave her alone with that idiot? What if he gives her some unfair condition and she has no choice but to obey? I shook my head to not think such nonsense.

But suddenly a doubt crept in from the back of my head 'What if he asks her to marry him?'. No, way.

Minji looked especially beautiful today with her hair back and she looks so cute when she is all flustered. I can't help but tease her all the time. Is this what they call love? I don't know but for now, I am happy with how we are.

Suddenly Minji came out of the room with a worried expression and the red-headed jerk followed her closely behind smirking. One day I might actually bury him alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter today guys, I have exams so it is very hard to write longer chapters every day. So please adjust with this for a while. Have a nice day and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.^_^