Character List.

Angelo - He is Adrianna's boyfriend, he just turnt 19, and he is Davion's Brother.

Adrianna - She is the main character, she is 17 and her birthday is 2 months from now. She is the baby of the family.

Davion - He is Ariel' s boyfriend/baby daddy and he is Angelo's brother.

Ariel - Is Adrianna's bestfriend, the mother of Denise, and Davion's girlfriend/baby mama.

Brun-Brun - He is Adrianna's 3rd Brother. He is the 3rd Oldest.

Trey - He is Adrianna's 2nd oldest brother.

Tae-Tae - He is Adrianna, Trey, and Brun-Brun oldest brother. Whom secretly loves Aeshjia.

Aeshjia - Is Adrianna and Ariel's best friend. Her and Ariel stay going at it.

La'Trivia - Is Adrianna's 2nd oldest sister. The crazy one who does not play that side ways shade thrown drama.

Monique - Is Adrianna's oldest sister. She's the sneaky one.

Uncle Mike - He is Adrianna's sexy uncle whom all the women adore.

Mrs. Shirley - She is Davion and Angelo's mother. She loves Adrianna so much. And does Not play about Denise.

Mrs. Veronica - She is Adrianna's Godmother, but she is more of a mother to her.

Denise - Is Ariel and Davion's daughter. Adrianna's beautiful niece. Adrianna and Angelo gets her every and anything she needs and wants.

Mr. Chris - Adrianna's Dad.