Chapter 10

Angelo POV

After I found out that we were expecting triplets I've been feeling like the happiest man in the world. I hope their two boys and one girl, when we made it home I let Anna take a quick nap so I could call A, Aeshjia, Brittaney, and Damion to come over here and help me pull a prank on her while she was napping. As they came over we got the water guns I bought from the store and filled them with warm water and ran in the room and sprayed her with the water while Denise was jumping on her.

"I'm going to kill yall!!!!" She yelled getting up out of the bed.

"Runnnnnnnnnn!!!" We screamed to each other as we ran from Anna.

I guess she had to pee, because she rushed to the bathroom after chasing us out of the room. We all went downstairs acting like we didn't do anything, so Anna comes around the corner spraying us all with the water guns causing us to run out the door. When we got out the door she locked us out I unlocked the door with my key and I guess she forgot I had my key, because she took off running with a shocked look on her face. So I caught up to her and tackled her on the bed and started tickling her and kissing on her neck. She stopped me before I could finish and she reminded me she had to go get dinner to cook for tonight. We went downstairs to let Damion them know we had to go get the dinner so Anna can cook for tonight.

*****

Anna decided that her and the girls would go to the grocery store and pick up the food, so while they was gone I called Uncle Mike over with Damion and I to come chill and role one with us I knew he was coming anyway cause I mentioned that Brittaney was going to be over here. As I was walking upstairs to get the stuff we needed for the blunts Mike crazy ass started making beats and shit on the door while rapping.

"Open the door for that dumb ass nigga Bruh." I called to Damion as I heard him rapping with Mike crazy ass.

"Aye lil boy!" Mike called up to me.

"Who you calling a lil boy? With yo high yellow ass." I asked him making them laugh.

"You! Don't think I Still can't beat your ass just cause your dating my niece." He said looking at me acting like he was taking off that thick ass leather belt he had on.

"Whatever Nigga!! I'll beat yo ass." I said laughing.

"Man yall better hurry up before Anna get here and whoop our ass." Damion said

"Hell Yeah!!" Me and Mike said at the same time and started rolling the blunts. We was rolling six blunts and we was gone keep that shit in rotation. Anna don't like when we smoke in the house so we headed outside to the back porch and just sat there smoking and making jokes. Until I felt like somebody was burning ah whole in my damn neck, so I turn around to see Anna mean mugging the fuck out of us.

"A, Brittaney, and Aeshjia!" She called to them.

"Guh wh-" A started to say before she came outside and seen what Anna was talking about.

"Uh Oh!! Them yall men so let me take my single ass back in the house and get on the phone." Aeshjia said turning around and shutting the slide door laughing her ass off, because she knew what was about to happen.

"Was sup baby?" I said after I put the last blunt out walking up to Anna.

"Move the fuck away from me smelling like weed, you know I hate when you do that shit." She said slapping the fuck out of me.

"Girl didn't I tell yo lil ass about putting yo hands on me." I asked ha as I was backing ha up to the slide door.

"Man whatever get the fuck off me." She yelled. I knew ha ass was mad cause that damn nose of hers started turning red. And when she's mad, she give me that look like motherfucker I'll slice yo neck with my bare hands like fa real that's how deadly that look was.

"Really Damion?" A said slapping him in the back of his head making him turn round real fast like he was gone hit her. Then next thing I know Anna, Aeshjia, and Brittaney go running up to him.

"I wish you would hit her." They said getting all up in his face.

"Girl get yo ass back." I said as I pulled Anna back.

"Brit, don't play with me." Mike said.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Brittaney said to Mike crazy ass.

"Oh so I'm nobody?" Mike asked her getting up out of his chair.

"Apparently Motherfucker!!" Brittaney yelled in his face.

"Oh shit." Anna yelled in my damn ear.

"Girl bring yo ass on in the house." I told Anna.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She called back to me.

"Hmm Aite." I said as I walked off the back porch going to get in my Benz. I don't know what the hell done got into ha trying to shine in front of her lil friends, but ima teach her ass.

"Hold up bruh." I heard Damion yell so that he could come ride with me. I guess shit didn't go right with him and A in the house cause he was really pissed.

"Where you going Angelo?" Anna yelled standing at the side of the house.

"Somewhere." I said and pulled off.

"So what's up bruh, where we going?" Damion asked as I turnt the corner.

"Finna go make this drop, then we finna go get these damn frogs and put them on all they ass." I told him as we pulled up to trap house. As we walking in there some of my men got all types of bitches walking round that bihh but booty naked. Some of em getting they dick sucked like damn bih when aint these dusty ahh hoes here?

"Man get yall shit together and show these hoes the way out." Damion yelled to them as we made our way back to my office.

"Hey daddy." Some lil ugly ahh hoe came up on me and said.

"Daddy? Ha.... Ion remember getting not one stroke in yo mama pussy to make you." I told ha ass making Damion ass laugh hard as hell.

"Man fuck yall that's why ya dick lil nie." She yelled standing there looking at us.

Damion and I looked at each other laughed and dropped our pants.

"Nie, bitch who dick lil?" I asked ha.

"See nie you making me get out of character, cause ion en call women out they name." I told ha fixing my clothes.

"Yessss daddy I can do all thangs with that dick." She said as she went ta reaching fa my dick.

"Trishaaaaaaaa." I yelled out loud. Trisha is my woe, besides my ma and Anna, Trisha is the only female I trust she been down since day 1.

"Was sup?" She asked.

"Aww Hell, this bitch." The girl that was tryna touch my dick said.

"Aye, Trish-" I started to say until I was cut off to see Trisha murking the hell out that girl.

"Damn." Damion said.

"Aight Aight, that's enough Trish." I told ha as I handed ha two bands and made my clean up crew come pick up that girl body.

"Aye let me go get this money then we out." I told Damion.

"Bet." He responded.

"Ohhhhhh Shit." I yelled.

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THINK ANGELO SAW?

HERE COME YOU ALL UPDATE. VOTE, COMMENT, AND ENJOY...... :) <3