Chapter 3

Angelo POV

Well I thank God I stopped all the confusion and madness in the air between Ariel and Aeshjia. I really thought they was about to tear down me and my baby house. The fuck wrong with them they better take that shit outside in the back yard, I want mind watching someone get they ass kicked.

“Babe, come here.” Anna yelled.

I quickly ran up the stairs to see what was going on.

“Was sup baby?” I asked.

“Which dress should I wear for tonight? I want something that’s going to hug my body and make my ass look bigger.” She complained.

“Babe, nie I know you aint just call me up here to see what kind of dress to wear to try and make that ass bigger?” She laughed. “Yo ass big enough babe.”

“I know babe.” She said. “Should I wear the black fitted one, or the pink high low one?”

“I think you need to wear the black one.” I said looking at her up and down.

“Why you eyeing me like that babe?”

“Oh, nun I’m just looking.”

“Ok, I am about to shower can you head out and go get Denise from ma Shirley house?”

“Yea, I will be back. And be dressed babe. It’s 5:00 you know you might have to get Denise ready too.”

“Ok, I love you.” She said.

“I love you to.” I responded as I walked outside to my car.

I drove my car because I personally got tired of driving Anna’s mustang. While on the way to ma dukes house I hear T.I. About The Money playing on my phone signaling me that it’s my bro Davion calling me.

“Hello?” I said as I turned down my radio.

“Yea, was sup bro? I heard we supposed to be linking up tonight. What’s the plan?” He said.

“Yea bro, first we going to take the kids to fun station and get them a bite to eat.”

“Oh yea? A (Ariel) was telling me about the grownups suppose link up later tonight.”

“Yea, that’s right. I don’t know where at yet though. Probably just go out to Club J tonight or some.” I said as I was pulling in ma parking lot. “But ask A and I’m going to ask Anna.”

“Alright bro, bet.” He said

“Yea, I’ll Halla at ya. About to pick up Denise and get her ready before we head out.”

“Alright bro, I appreciate that man to the fullest. I’ll see yall when I get off.”

“Bet.” I said while getting out the car.

Davion POV

Aye, was sup yall? As yall know I am Davion, Ariel’s man, Denise’s father, and Angelo’s brother. I just got off the phone with him, I’m at work about to clock off at 6:00 can’t wait to see everybody especially my babe and Dee Dee (Denise). I am truly blessed for the wonderful family I have, well I just got a text from A (Ariel) saying there is something wrong at the house. She says it sounds like someone is in the house. I clocked off of work explained to my boss and he has some cops on the way to our house. I arrived there before the cops showed up, I grabbed my strap and walks around to the back door and see some dude walking around in my den throwing shit on the floor with a knife in his hands. Well I walked in the house pointing my gun at him and putting the gun to the back of his head. I forced him in a corner of my den and yelled for A to come down stairs and make sure she see the police. So as she did that I pulled the face mask off of his face, and come to find out it was one of the little dudes Brun – Brun (Adrianna brother) ran into that night he was at the club with this chick he met. I beat his ass down all up and through our den, so that’s when the cops came and arrested him and said thank God you only beat him up and not shoot him. I just said yea now get him out of here. I called Angelo them and let them know what was going on, everybody rushed over here. After I got off the phone with them I rushed to find A and hugged her so tight and wouldn’t let go.

“Babe I apologize I promise it will not happen anymore.” I said looking her in her eyes.

“It’s ok babe I’m glad he didn’t come up stairs looking, and I’m glad you came in time.” She was crying “I love you babe.” Tears went to flowing heavily

I just held her and let her know everything is alright.