Chapter 8

ANGELO POV

I cannot believe Anna did that bull shit ugh got my ass itching and she about to put this damn cream on my body when she get here. I know she’s gone over ‘Trivia house to tell her ass about what she did man damn I done fucked up. It is time for me to stop damn drinking and fix my relationship with my baby, and I think her ass is pregnant, because I seen a pregnancy box in the bathroom trash can oh shit here she come.

“What’s wrong?” She asked trying to act serious and shit.

“Oh nothing I just think that you should know since you’re the one that ran my fucking bath water.”  I yelled.

“Oh how did you like it?” She asked laughing hard as hell.

“You’re so fucking evil.” I said laughing out loud trying to get back on her good side.

“Yea yea, now come on to bed so I can put this ointment on you to stop the itching.” She said sounding like she was really hurt.

Damn man I really have hurt her man.

“Ok.” I responded smiling.

“And you’re sleeping on the couch tonight.” She yelled to me making me smack my teeth. Man I know I haven’t seen the end to this like for real. Ugh.

**

After Anna put the cream on to stop the itching she was laying in the bed and I was sitting up at the end of the bed getting ready to ask her if she’s pregnant or not but she beat me to it.

“Hey can we talk?” She asked with a sniffle like she had been crying.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Look I apologize for what I Did babe.” I was about to finish but she cut me off.

“Babe, please.” She said sighing.

“Ok” I responded.

“I’m pregnant.” She said with a smile across her face.

“Oh my God, I was going to ask you about that before you said you needed to talk. Oh my baby I’m so happy, we going to be having a little Jr. or maybe a little Anna running around.” I said getting so excited rubbing her stomach.

“I know I know.” She said too happy.

“I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 1:30 babe, are you going to take off?” She said.

“Yes babe, every doctor’s appointment I’m there.” I told her.

“Ok and we having dinner with everyone tomorrow to let them know so keep your mouth zipped and come cuddle with me so I can go to sleep.” She said laughing making me laugh.

“You got it ma.” I said climbing up there.

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon so I knew my baby was throwing down in that kitchen, I got up showered, and did what I do and went downstairs after getting me and Anna our matching out fits to wear alike today. I walked down stairs and I see my baby throwing that ass in a circle listening at Ayo Kee – Throw That Ass In A Circle. Lord all mighty that girl has a big ass no wonder I be up all in that. We graduate in 2 more weeks so we can have those weeks out of school besides the practices for the graduation. I know she’s probably said about being pregnant before graduating but she going to get over it and she knows now that she’s pregnant she can’t be stressing. I walked up behind her to let her bounce her ass in my lap. Damn my baby got it all.

“GOOD MORNINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG BABEEEEEEEE.” She yelled.

“Good morning ma, I see you throwing that ass nie.” I said laughing and making her blush hard as hell.

“Leave me alone and breakfast is ready.” She said as I made my way to the fridge to get out some orange juice.

“Oh yeah and babe.” She called out.

“Yea?” I asked.

“A (Ariel) and Damion is about to drop Denise off over here, because they both have to work until 3:00 today.” She said.

“Ok ma.”

“And we are going shopping after we eat and get Denise settled in.” She said fixing our plate.

“Ok.” I said running to the door hearing Denise sing her little heart out lord knows I can’t wait for my kid or kids to get here.

“Hey Uncle Angelo.” She yelled jumping on me.

“Where’s Auntie Anna?” She asked running to the kitchen as I said bye to A and Damion telling them to make sure they be here tonight.

“Ok. Let’s eat babe so we can go shopping before we go to the doctor.” I told them after coming from the door.

“Ok.” They said in unison.

After eating breakfast, cleaning up and making sure Anna and Denise was all set we headed to the mall.

“Were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the stars Little Einstein’s.” Denise song the whole way to the mall.

**

After shopping for 3 whole hours in the mall we hurried over to the doctor’s office and as Anna signed in Denise and I waited for her in the waiting area.

“Adrianna Leeks.” The nurse called not five minutes after Anna signed in.

As we walked in the back Anna and the nurse was talking about her birthday being a week before graduation then graduation falling right behind it. We made our way in the room they were seeing Anna in and they began the process.

“Aww……. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD ANGELOOOOOO LOOKKKK BABEEE LOOKKKKKKK.” Anna yelled.

My mouthed dropped when I looked up at the screen…………………..

VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK....

KEEPING VOTING AND COMMENTING FOR MORE UPDATES YOU ALL....