Chapter 24.5: So Many Questions, So Little Answers.

A/N: As I was writing the next chapter, I realized that when introducing these new villains there would be many questions as to how and why they ended up here. So, I decided to make a flashback chapter to how they came to where they are now. Let's take a journey with Hajime, Yang, and Kaori on how the 3 ended up in the mission "Project N.O.M.U". As well as some of the things within the story you may have been curious about lol.... what is? Well read and find out!
ENJOY!!

___________________________________

[Several Years Ago]
June 18th, 2007
[Location: California]

(Hajime's POV)

"...And that takes care of that! Go go go!!" Suddenly the screeching of tires ripped on the concrete as the van drove straight forward. As I let out a sigh of relief and shut the door, I couldn't help let out a huge chuckle with the accomplishment of the job.
"Oi Hajime! You managed to get it?" Spoke the driver with blond hair as he kept driving. I placed the bag with the hard drive down, I managed to steal from a hero agency here in downtown with a big smile on my face.
"Yeah! I got it, Alphonse! We need to get out of here quick and meet up with Kaori and Yang at the Rendezvous point!"
"I'm on it! Oh man, I'm so hyped! Once we get this drone to the boss, our payout is going to be stupid high!" As the excitement radiated off Alphonse, I was looking at the hard drive wondering what was this needed for?
Before I could even think of anything else, I heard the sirens.
"Ahh crap! The Feds are on our tail!" Alphonse said as he kept swerving through lanes. I looked back and saw some cop cars chasing us down which prompted me to get ready to strike.
As I opened the backdoors of the van, I started charging up my quirk. Massive amount of lightning started forming on my hands as it grew more and more intense.
Take this!" With a sudden surge of lighting striking of the palm of his hand to the cop car, the vehicle explode upward in a blaze. As it came crashing back down, taking another car with it.

Narrator: Hajime Supāku! Quirk: Lightning Strike! With careful and precise concentration, Hajime can strike down power bolts of lightning on top of his targets! However, he can overload himself to the point of incapacitation if his focus is thrown...

Quirk: Lightning Strike!
With careful and precise concentration, Hajime can strike down power bolts of lightning on top of his targets! However, he can overload himself to the point of incapacitation if his focus is thrown off in the middle of using his quirk! No room for error here!

Before I could even charge up another one, gun shots came from some of the cop cars nearly hitting me. It knocked me out of my concentration which caused a misfire of my lightning that stuck close to the Van.
"Crap! Watch it Hajime! They shooting us and now I have to worry about your lightning too?! Hajime get down and protect yourself! We are almost there!" Yelled Alphonse as he swerved trying to avoid the gunshots. I fell backwards as I tried to shut the back doors of the van. The gun fire kept coming and I was already concerned with this situation now, but Alphonse had an idea to help us.
"Yo Hajime! Hang tight!" Alphonse said as he created a shiny clone of himself that took control of the wheel as he walked to the back with Hajime.
"Hey you good?" He said as he came up to me and noticed I was still a bit off due to the gun shots.
"Yeah I'm fine. I need to get a hold of Yang and Kaori to update them on our arrival. However, we need to get rid of the cops on our tail."
"Haha! Don't worry mate, I'll take care of it." As he clapped his together to create a few more of his afterimage clones before they flung themselves out the backdoor to tackle the cop cars, causing them to crash out of shock of the sudden swarm of Alphonse clones that leaped out at them. This left many of the cars on the front row to spin out of control and crashing off to the side.
"Let the madness begin!"