(20) Clubzz

A few hours later - I escorted Will and Jack back to the PD to collect their things and lead them back to the cell. I travelled home to where I found Hannibal, cooking. I'm now laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling, in my pyjamas and thinking about the woman I saw today.

"Kitten?"
I looked to my side and saw Hannibal walk over to me with a bowl.
"Oh, hi" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Hannibal sat down beside me and noticed I was fiddling with my fingers.
"You seem... nervous" he said to me as he held out a bowl of soup to me. I took the bowl off him carefully and placed it on my lap.
"Maybe we should... stay in Florence a little while longer" I suggested as I took a spoonful of soup into my mouth, it was a creamy tomato soup with some herbs. I closed my eyes as I swallowed.
"Why do you think that? Has something happened?" He asked me. I looked over at him then looked back down at my lap.
"Will and Jack are due to go back to Baltimore, soon. They're currently locked up and-" Hannibal interrupted me.
"Is it because you've met someone?" He asked me, I felt his eyes analyse me and I froze almost.
"I mean... yeah, and I like it here" I tried to fix it.
"I suppose we can stay, until Will and Jack are free from their prison cells" He sighed. I looked over to him and smiled. He hugged me for a moment then kissed my head.
"Finish your soup before it's cold" he reminded me, he then got up and left the room.

6:30 PM

I looked at myself in the mirror, I smiled at the dress and pulled it down a little. I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs and decided to dial Alyssa.

I put my phone against my ear and waited for her to answer

"Y'hello?" Alyssa asked as she answered my call. I smiled hearing her voice.
"Hi Alyssa, it's Bedelia. Is tonight still up?" I asked her.
"Yeah, course it is! I'm outside your place" she then ended the call. I pulled a confused look since I never told her where I lived. I walked out my bedroom and walked past Hannibal, cooking. He sniffed the air and turned around to see me in a dress, he seemed a little confused.
"Why have you dressed up?" He asked me.
"I am going out with a friend" I told him as I slowly walked towards him.
"What friend?" He asked me curiously.
"Just this girl I met" I promised him. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.
"It's probably her" I hurried to the door and I opened it to see Alyssa standing there, looking excited as she held up a vodka bottle.