All About Her

"Perhaps it was all they needed in order to heal

"Perhaps it was all they needed in order to heal."

Lea had it all until she was involved in a car accident that left her widow while Aga is a man with a troubled past but he's living everyday to be a better man. They're two broken people that need healing from the nightmare that turned their life upside down.

He quickly caught her eyes. He wasn't the nicest man but despite the tough façade, Lea saw the brokenness inside him. Maybe that's why Aga was not welcoming to her. Her bubbly and chatty personality just annoys him until he learns that behind that happy face, there's a vulnerable woman who is on the brink of giving up.

He's wary of her but then there's something about her that keeps pulling him towards her. Maybe it's fate that they met. Maybe, just maybe, they can be each other's oasis.

•●•●•●•

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The author is in no way associated with the people mentioned in the story. Any resemblance to real-life events are purely coincidental.

The purpose of this story is solely for entertainment and reading enjoyment only, and no money is being made from this.

© aintsalonga 2021