Chapter 4

"What the hell, Alice! Wala ka na ba talagang hiya sa buhay mo? Sa katawan mo? Putangina naman!" He slammed his hands on the steering wheel. His hands were shaking uncontrollably. "Ano 'yun! Tangina! Bakit!"

"Calm down, please." His fiancée, Alice, looked at him with fear in her eyes. Her eyes were switching back and forth between the road and him. "Stop the car, Aga. Pag usapan natin ito ng maayos, please."

"Wala kang karapatan para humingi sakin ng pabor ngayon. You cheated on me!" Aga was furious and he couldn't think straight. The earlier sight was replaying inside his mind over and over again. "Magpapakasal na tayo tapos ngayon ka pa nangaliwa? Gaano katagal mo na ako niloloko?"

"Aga, please. Ihinto mo yung sasakyan! Maaksidente tayo." Alice begged, clutching at her seatbelt. "Let me explain!"

"Wala akong pake! Niloko mo ako, Alice! Niloko niyo akong dalawa! At ano naman ang rason mo? Nadulas ka at nalaglag 'yung panty mo? Huwag mo akong gawing tanga, Alice. Kailan ka pa naging malandi?"

Alice gritted her teeth, she hit his shoulders as tears burned her eyes. "Gago ka! Ano akala mo sakin? Easy woman?"

Aga glared at her. "Bakit? hindi ba?"

"Walangya ka talaga! Walangya ka! Gusto mo malaman kung bakit kita niloko? 'Yan! Ikaw ang nagtulak sakin!" Alice started hitting his shoulder. Tears were spilling from her eyes.

"What the fuck? Ako pa talaga sisihin mo?" Aga hissed, trying to block her.

"Stop the car! I don't want to be near you right now! Ibaba mo ako, Aga!" Alice demanded, wiping her tears. "I told myself na it was a mistake but after what happened today, I'm glad na nangyari 'yun sa aming dalawa ni Ian. He was everything you're not!"

Aga winced. "Shut up!"

"No! He's better than you! He gives me attention that you can't even give to me! Sana siya na lang 'yung una kong nakilala!" Alice shouted at him. "Stop the fucking car! We're over, Aga!"

"No! We're not over until I say so!" Aga removed his eyes on the road for a second so that it escaped his eyes that the lights had turned red.

Alice's eyes went wide, fear eating her face. "Stop the car! Stop the car! Aga! Stop the fucking car!"

"What?" Aga turned his head back to the road before everything went dark.

Aga rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming. He wiped his sweat on his neck before staring at the house on the corner of the street. He can still remember the last time he was here. Raining and he was drenched in rain while on his knees.

He shook his head. It's the past now. There's no point of trying because he couldn't even if he tried.

There was a little girl playing in front of the house, and a smile slowly slipped to his mouth. Aga watched for a while and in that moment he felt like everything was okay.

Until an older woman called the child, followed by a woman in a wheelchair. Aga felt his breath hitched. He was having trouble swallowing, so he tried calming himself when he accidentally blew the horn. The three ladies looked in his direction. Aga grew nervous. He quickly pulled and drove away.

Lea went to the club earlier than usual. She was ashamed of her tardiness the other night. Jim is fortunately understanding, and he lets her get off the hook easily. Lea was able to breathe and relaxed. She apologized repeatedly and she was lucky enough that her employer was kind. She's not going to get fired. He warned her though and almost begged her not to do it again because the show is at stake.