Chapter 5

"Are you okay?"

Aga looked up and saw his brother leaning on the door. He sighed in disbelief as he took a sip of water. "What do you want?"

Ian ignored his questions. "You're still taking this?" He took the orange bottle from the table, inspecting it with his eyes before looking at his brother with an eyebrow raised. "Akala ko ba okay ka na? Dad said you're fine."

"Wala ka ng pake 'dun." Aga snatches the bottle from his grip, throwing his brother a look. "And who gave you the permission to enter my office?"

Ian retreated a step away, raising his hands in defeat. "Woah, calm down bro. Ang aga-aga, mainit na agad ulo mo. You know what you need? A woman, a very hot woman that can blow your mind."

Aga felt his blood boil but he had to remind himself that he's in the office. Anyone could see them. "No thanks."

Ian smirked, testing the water around his brother. "Bakit? Gaano katagal na ba walang sex?"

Aga glared at him.

"Wait, don't tell me, seriously?" Ian covered his mouth with his hand. "Almost one year na. You really need to get laid."

Aga sighed, dropping the pen with a sound. "Don't you have better things to do?"

"It's my break time."

"So you thought na pumunta dito para gambalain ako?"

Ian shook his head. "I was just checking up on you. I heard you went to the house.

Aga glared at him. How did he know that? He made sure that no one saw him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sus, sinungaling. Pumunta ka sa bahay nila, she told me so." Ian gave him a pointed look, having caught him red handed.

Aga couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wanted to laugh and at the same time, he wanted to cry. He cleared his throat, looking away. "May connection pa pala kayo."

He heard Ian humming in confirmation. "We talk every now and then. As I was saying earlier, Alice told me that she saw your car outside their house."

Aga wanted to cut him off but he doesn't want to be petty. He's an adult for christ's sake but hearing her name was like a punch in the face.

"Buti nalang hindi ka nakita ni Tita."

Aga didn't hold back and chuckle bitterly. "I got lost, okay? It's not like I purposely drove there."

"Whatever you say." Ian grinned at him. "But seriously, hear me out. You need to move on. I don't care how. Alam mo, sumama ka na lang sakin mamaya. The guys are coming to town today."

Aga shook his head. "Busy ako."

"You're always busy, kaya wala kang social life eh. You're stuck inside these four walls. Live a life." His brother's words hit him. He had to admit that he's right but he's too prideful. "I'll be bringing them to see the club we went to last week."

"La Escapa?" His ears perked up in attention.

Ian noticed it and grinned at his brother. "Yep, it was a nice place to hang out plus they have pretty girls. You and I can get laid there."

"Alam mo, ang bastos mo. Hindi naman 'yun stripclub para maghanap ng sex." Aga grew protective of the club. "Don't you have flings? Bakit hindi mo nalang sila tawagan? Mandadamay ka pa ng ibang babae."

"Are we still talking about La Escapa or not?" Ian sighed and rubbed the side of his head. He stared expectedly at his brother but he didn't speak. "Nevermind. Basta sumama ka nalang mamaya. You'll have fun. You remember the girl? Lea?"