🌑TWO MOON METHOD🌑

_____________________________________
Hi again! I wanted to share ya'll a method that I made.So...i hope you like it! I even posted this method on my insta ( username: @mrsdemi_22)
____________________________________
STEP 0: meditate (optional) , hydrate yourself by drinking water. Eat if you're hungry. Go to the bathroom if you need to.
Step 1: lay down on your bed in a comfortable position. Make sure that your limbs don't touch.
Step 2: visualise that you're in a bus ( if your shiftig to Hogwarts then train) with your dr person beside you. what are they doing? What are their clothes like? What are the others in the bus doing? What can you hear?
Step 3: now look outside the bus/ train and Visualise that you're seeing two moons, one white and the other red. Keep looking at them. Then, imagine them coming close to each other and become one. As they become one imagine everything going white. Now start affirming. Affirm that you'll feel your vibrations rising. It works.
Step 4: visualise seeing a door. The door has the words 'desired reality' written on it.
Now visualise your dr for some time.
When you're ready turn the door knob while affirming. Imagine seeing you're dr self sleeping in your dr bedroom. Go near them. And sleep.
You should wake up in your dr.
_______________________________________