1️⃣CINN's METHOD 2️⃣

When I did it, I got extremely close. I mean, I felt like I was no where and everywhere at the same time.

Now this is for people who cannot visualise, and even if you can, you can still try this.
______________________________________
Link:
h

ttps://aminoapps.com/c/desired/amp/blog/cinns-method/7dJl_j0iPuam351abDMNDNbxP0P8QMQaqv

______________________________________

༼«Step 1»༽↝
Lay on your backand you don't need to lay in a starfish, but just make sure that your arms aren't touching your torso.
Or, on your side or front (as long as your comfortable)
Listen to your subliminals either with or without headphones.
*Please do remember to be patient and just relaxed*

↜༼«Step 2»༽↝
Relax your whole body, focus on specific limbs and just let any tension go.
Focus and the darkness behind your eyelids and clear your mind. If your mind wanders, acknowledge it but try to focus and it's best if you dont let your mind wonder.

↜༼«Step 3»༽↝
Count to 100. Slowly, dont rush yourself.
I reccomend breathing deeply. Everytime you Inhale, count.
At 10, try to imagine what your character's voice would sound like and say in your head "My name is ____. I am __ years old. I live with ____." Include pets, family or whatever.
At 20, In first person ( all of these are in first person)Describe what your Dr self looks like. You can be a detailed as you want.
At 30, give a brief summary of your dr family.
At 40, repeat affirmations as many times as you feel comfortable.
At 50, imagine your Dr house layout. I suggest going into detail as that is what I did. Imagine your dr self giving a house tour. Start from where they wake up, is there any rubbish? How big is the room? Where in the house did they wake up? You can start from any room I started in the living room and went upstairs but upto you. The placing of Furniture and windows, doors. Ect.
Then continue go Count upto 100 from 50, slowly.

↜༼«Step 4»༽↝
If not shifted to d.r. at 100, repeat affirmations as many times as you need. If you feel like you're close, repeat them, if you Dont feel like you're close at all.
Maybe this method isn't for you.
You can either open your eyes or go to sleep.
↜༼«-------»༽↝
If you do want to try this method, please tell me as I'd like to know if anyone Shifts from this method.
Have a good day!