Rough

SKYLER'S POV

It had been an hour and a half since Klaus disappeared and every minute that passed, I grew more anxious of his return

It had been an hour and a half since Klaus disappeared and every minute that passed, I grew more anxious of his return. I waited alongside the Salvatore brothers and Yasmine.

Stefan was trying to take my mind off things by making me laugh with his ridiculous funny faces and jokes. "I think you could use a drink." He comments as I nod along, I was sitting on his couch shaking my legs as time ticked away. Stefan got up and grabbed a bottle of bourbon, pouring some of it into a crystal glass. For him and I. He passed me the glass and I gratefully took it. I drank some of it and the taste lingered in my mouth.

"I forgot to mention this but you do have a nice place." I commented as I glanced around the room, it was massive and beyond beautiful. My eyes widened in shock of the beauty.

"Thank you." Stefan simply states after taking a seat next to me. A few seconds later, Damon came in with a laughing Yasmine in his hand. Apparently Yasmine had gone up to his room, she's the most reckless around him but I'm happy to see that she's happy. My focus then turns to Stefan with an nervous but yet excited look.

"Do you hear what I hear?!" Stefan nods along, knowing exactly what I heard. Klaus and his siblings were just about to knock on the door. Without giving him the chance to do so I ran straight to the door using my vampire speed, I yanked the door open and ran towards him. I immediately jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs tightly around him. I buried my head deep into his neck as I sighed out of content.

"I was so worried! I'm so glad you're safe! How did it go?! Is she dead?" I quickly asked out of curiosity. Klaus breathed in the scent of me before answering my question.

"She's dead. Unfortunately I wasn't the one to kill her, Elijah was." Klaus stated out of defeat that his brother got to have the fun.

"Thank you for your concern love, I've never had anyone care for me as much as you do." Klaus let go of me, allowing my feet to touch the floor. I gazed into his eyes and lifted my hands to cup his face.

"I told you, I love you. I always will, I will always care for you and I am never leaving your side." Without another hesitation, I pulled him in for a long and overdue kiss, laying out all my affection to him.

Rebekah coughed as a signal for us to stop kissing, why do we always have to be interrupted? "You were right Sky, she was trying to link by having us drink beverages. Thank you for warning us not to drink anything." Rebekah admitted as I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Mhm, me being correct again? Tell me something I don't know." I scoffed as she laughed along with me. I pulled away from her and smiled.

"You fought her in a dress, now that's impressive." I commented as Rebekah laughed, allowing tears of joy to escape from her eyes. I was beyond happy to see she wasn't harmed in anyway.