Chap 2 - Ben

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...........................................Ugh stupid clock.

I groan and sat up, throwing the stupid clock across the room. SHIT it left a dent on my wall.

wondering why I'm in a such a bad mood?

well here's a little flashback from last night

>>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<

We were out on a party and I really didnt wanna come cu'z I hate parties.

People drinks and gets drunk and do stupid things that they'll regret in the morning.

The only reason I'm here is be'cuz Ben is. I wanted to be there where he is. I wanted to keep an eye on him, specially in parties and clubs where some random drunk girls could walk up to him and rub themselves all over him.

it's disgusting.

We sat near the bar and Ben and the guys went dancing. I was watching Ben when I saw a girl dancing with him. they were dancing hard, practically grinding.

I was so jealous that I did'nt notice that I stood up from my seat and started walking towards them, furious was written all over my face.

I pushed the girl off of him, making her fall face first on the dance floor.

I smirked at the bitch before turning to Ben who had a heated glare pointed at me. My smirk faded immediately.

He then helped the girl to her feet and apologized to her then he said something that made the bitch giggle.

Ugh!

After saying their goodbyes, Ben turned to me with a glare on his face and grabbed my arm and led me outside. he dragged me roughly outside to talk.

he let go of my arm and glared furiously at me.

" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!!?!?!?" He yelled.

Girlfriend? he has a Girlfriend?

"I......I.....II" I stood there thinking of a way to make it up to him.

"WHAT!!! YOU WHAT!!!!"

" Im sorry " I said lowering my head and looking at the ground.

" You should be apologizing to Amy" he said still glaring at me.

i just stared at the ground. " I hate you" He said with gritted teeth and started walking away.

"wait! let me make it up to you, to Amy please" I said following behind him.

"YOU KNOW, I'D LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He faced me and yelled. I froze. "I hate you. you've been nothing but annoyance!!!" he yelled frustrated.

"Why do you hate me that much?" I said holding back the tears.

" because you left............" He whispered looking away.

"I had no choice" He looked at me. "I'm so sorry Ben" I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"But I'm here now, and I wish we could start over and be friends again" I said more like begging.

His eyes softened for a second and became hard again.

"Its too late for that now" he said coldly before waking away.

"wait! please give it a chance" I said running after him and holding his arm to my chest.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" He yelled pushing me and making me fall to the ground." things have changed here since you were gone" he said glaring again." and our so called friendship, died the second you hopped into your car to leave. so just forget about it cu'z you wont be able to revive it" He said and walked away back to the party.

I just sat there shocked, sad, brokenhearted and alone. I didnt want to go back to the party so I just ran home and cried myself to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now you know why I'm angry. Im actually pissed of myself for leaving in the first place but hey, I had no choice, I was young and it was my mom's decision.

Author's Note

Hey guys! i was hoping someone would give this story a chance. its really a great story its actually based on my experience and yes some of it really happened to me and its really a sad story but Im making it a happy one, with humor ofcouse so I would like to hear your opinion.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

should i continue with this story or not?

Please I would like to hear from you guys soon.

thank you. bye bye bye