That Was Interesting

*Author's Note*

Hello!

I just want to point out a slight change. As you can tell I don't use the original plot in this story. I think to make it less confusing because they go through so freaking much in the first year I'm going to change the setting to their second year. I apologize to anyone who finds this annoying, but I think it would make more sense. I might also feel more inclined to include so more spicy moments. 

Also, I start back to school next week. So, I probably won't be posting as many extra chapters like this for a while.

Heading over to the control room Y/N thought about her performance in the class exercise she had just completed

Heading over to the control room Y/N thought about her performance in the class exercise she had just completed. They had to work in pairs with 2-B on a mock rescue attempt in a building. Y/N worked with Awase. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world. He wasn't much for communication but regardless his quirk did come in handy. Since he can fuse items together, he simply fused the person they needed to rescue to his body while Y/N acted as defense protecting them as they made it out.

Standing in the monitor room she looked at the screen. It looked like Midoryia and Shiozaki were paired. Her eyes started to drift away from the monitor, and she looks around the room. Her eyes land on red hair and a focused face. It had been a week since she and Kirishima decided to take a break. They still sat at the same table, but they no longer sat beside each other. They also didn't talk unless it was part of the group conversation.

"You look like you're distracted," said a familiar voice. A voice that was directly behind her.

"I'm fine, Monoma."

She turned around and saw the confident blonde. It had been a while since they had a conversation, but since they were in different classes and social circles it wasn't necessarily surprising.

"Is that so? Should I assume that you weren't pining away at the knock-off Tetsu Tetsu," he responded smugly.

Y/N glared at him. She wasn't in the mood for this. The arrogance in his tone was overwhelming. It was exhausting just to stand by him.

"Mind your own business."

Monoma gave her a fake pout.

"We're friends. This is my business," he said.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"We haven't talked since we decided to be friends. I don't think we're close enough for me to tell you all my thoughts and feelings," she quipped.

The blonde laughed. He enjoyed her comebacks. It was one of the reasons he was attracted to her when he would talk to her in the library. It was refreshing to be able to talk like this again.

"We haven't talked, but we did use to date. That makes us closer than most," he replies.

It was Y/N's turn to laugh. He really was delusional at times.