Chapter 8

Diego's POV:

This woman always makes me so damn happy every time when we're together like this. My arms are fixed around her waist she's in my lap and we were kissing passionately.

I just love feeling her body against mine... Feeling her warmth and love... Jeez, how could I survive those months without her back then?

I don't know, but it doesn't really matter anymore...

- I love you... - I whispered into her ear as she was laying beside me after 2 long and passionate hours - I'd be so lost without you...

- I know - she joked as she got on top of me - But so would I...

- I'll never ever let go of you anymore...

- You better not! - she laughed and so did I.

- Hm... Anyway would you like to go on a date with me... Tomorrow night? I have a good place in mind that we could go...

- That sounds good - she grinned happily.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

The next morning me and Diego went to the shooting and everything went how it had to.

Mehmet called me over to the room where we had a piano in set so he could show what he was working on last night after he left and while we were playing there I noticed Kate nearby and she was angrier than usual.

She probably feels jealous because she saw me with her husband... But that's kinda good!

Seems like Mehmet still has a chance with her! He just need to finish the song and show her, or I don't know what his full plan is.

- Clari! - Mehmet snapped me back to reality.

- Ah! Sorry - I mumbled - Anyway the music is now perfect!

- Thanks... But I still don't have much to the lyrics.

- You know what we were thinking about with Diego last night? That...

- That I needed my princess to finish my song... - suddenly Diego cut me off and wrapped his arms around me - We finished the song together...

- That's nice, but I don't think Kate even wants to see me at the moment...

- Maybe. But try to think about everything that happened between you two lately... Things that reminds you of her and anything that can help... This is something I started my song with at the first place and after what I just heard I'm pretty sure you can finish the lyrics by yourself as well - Diego smiled and the way he was saying this made me smile too.

He was so supportive towards Mehmet and I was glad that they became friends like... Like when I'm watching them the view reminds me of Diego when he's with Alfredo. Like best friends already.

It's really nice...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I bumped into Kate who seemed pretty annoyed and depressed.

- Hey, uhm... Are you okay? - I asked her, rather worriedly.

- I'm perfectly fine! - she groaned.

- Listen, if you're annoyed because of Mehmet...

- Yes, I'm annoyed because of him, but don't be worried... You can keep him!

- We're only friends!

- I really don't care anymore! - she groaned then walked off.

If you don't care then why are you so annoyed? Of course you care.

This is actually really good... Mehmet has to finish that song very soon so he can show that to her before it's too late.