Chapter 5

Clari's POV:

Diego is so damn adorable all the time and I just don't know what to do with him!

This morning when I woke up I didn't see him next to me, but just a moment later he came in with some breakfast.

- Diego! - I gasped.

- Good morning, beautiful - he smiled - I got you some breakfast... Hope you don't mind.

- No, I don't... But you really shouldn't have to - I mumbled - You're too good to me...

- You deserve it - he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

- I love you so damn much, you know that, right?

- I know and I love you too - he smirked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we got ready for work and hopped into his car while on the way we were chatting and as sokn as we arrived to the studio the first person that greeted us was Mehmet who seemed pretty excited about something.

- Can I steal your fianceé a bit? - he asked from Diego who seemed confused - I just need an advice from her... A pretty important one...

- I'll cath you later - I said to Diego as I planted a kiss on his lips and he hesitantly, but left - So? What's up with you? Why are you so excited?

- I found the way that I might can make Kate actually talk to me, but I kinda need your help!

- My help?

- Yes - he nodded shyly then as we went in he told me about his plans which seemed really interesting so I decided to help him.

He was planning to write a song and he even started, but he needed some help with it so I decided to invite him over to our house tonight so we can write the song together as we have a piano at home to play on.

- Thank you! You have no idea how happy I am now! - he said happily as he hugged me tightly.

- It's okay - I smiled - You helped me out too so I'm just happy that I can help you out as well!

----- TIME SKIP -----

After talking to Mehmet I went to check on Diego who was in his dressing room, getting ready for the filming.

He didn't seem to notice me going into the room so I sneaked behind him and wrapped my arms around him which made him surprised at first.

- Hello there - he smirked as he turned around to face me and wrapped his strong arms around my body and kissed my cheek softly.

- Hello, handsome - I smiled - Did you miss me?

- I did... But you seemed to be having fun with him there... - he said, playing to be offended.

- Hm... I might did, but I'm having more fun with you, sexy man - I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

- I'm sure you do - he said playfully then he pushed me against the wall and began to kiss my neck passionately - You know that we still have around an hour before I need to go on set....

- Well... Now I know - I giggled - And how do you want to use this time, hm? - I asked him playfully as I began to unbotton his shirt.

- I think you already know... - he smirked as his hands were wondering lower and lower on my body which I didn't mind at all.

- Yeah, I know... - I said the last time before pulling him to the sofa and kissing him on the lips passionately and lovingly.