Chapter 1: Welcome to Ouran!

My Drawings
Outfits at the end

Thorn-
     A yawn flooded my lips, bloody hell it's too early for this barmy(Stupid or crazy) morning. My heels clacked as I flipped off the school uniform. Do I care if I'm going to get dress coded, no, do I give a cack(shit)? No, I walked down the spiral casing, Ah that's right, Parker should be making coffee. Thank blood hell, I smiled and went to the kitchen seeing my gothic buddy-he wore a white graphic t-shirt with a My Hero Academy character, schools pants, some boots along with his usual snake bites, pentagram earring, choker and tossed black hair. His steel orbs glanced as he grinned.

"Hi there, you in a better mood?"

     I huffed in response at his crooked grin grew. I am not a morning person, my alarm didn't wake me; he did. I'm sorry I'm naff(tasteless, crap) in the morning. My heels clacked as I grabbed my usual thermos, he spoke.

"We can drive your bike today if you want?"

I grinned widely as he drank a monster.

"Alrighty but first it's cold for you and second I don't want you getting hurt. Use my old jacket it's over the couch."

He simply nodded as I grabbed some strawberries and ate a few. He came back with a gothic jacket that draped just barely touching the floor. I stirred the coffee in my hand as I smiled.

"Alright we got everything?"

I glanced about then grabbed his purple bag and handed it to him. He smiled and slipped it over his chest as I grabbed the keys.

"Let's go."

He hummed as we slipped on the motorcycle his arms wrapped around me as I kicked the start and sped off.

I glared at the bright pink castle, wow such joy that the uniforms are ugly and the school is obnoxiously bright. I sipped the coffee, okay my attitude needs to change. Not my fault the builders had no style. My heels clacked against the marble as students stared at us. Parker seemed uncomfortable.

"Who's the hotties?"

"Wow she's gorgeous."

Okay that is not true I look like a red potato and their making the child uncomfortable. I gave a sharp glare as they paled and quickly turned away. Smiling, Parker thanked me as I grinned. But then again I'm not gorgeous I have my brunette hair pulled into a sloppy bun as my mix-matched eyes stared endlessly down the halls. Porcelain hands moved as I swept a few fly away from my eyes. One was a blood crimson the other a lime green. I was told to have cat like eyes that could be seen on a doll small acute nose an large lips. I was weirdly short an had an hourglass figure. I exercise a lot so I'm close to having abs, still fluffy. Parker was a slim string bean, with paler skin than me-his coal locks flooded around his face. They had a fluffy but gothic look to it, his eyes were wide with medium lashes that dipped up making him look as if he wears eyeliner. He doesn't really exercise or fight like me he's more of the inside and watch anime. I do that too but I swim, run and fight; then again I wouldn't change him any other way. We then found the office slipping the door open as we saw an amethyst eyed man. We both sat in front of him as he smiled brightly.

"Why hello there, I believe you two are the new Honor students?"

     We nodded.

"Good, do call me Mr. Souh; you both will be first years and I had pulled another honor student out to show you to your class."

"Thank you Mr, Souh we will take our leave."

     He smiled as we both stood, Parker next to me seeming to study the place. The office was painter a lighter shade of pink as we saw someone with short chocolate hair thick glasses and a white shirt with a brown pullover on. I believe that's a girl, she has a slim figure and dressed sloppily-but her features were dainty and slim. Yep definitely a girl, she glanced to us as Parker towered over her while I seemed a bit taller. Wow finally someone shorter than me, even though I'm in heels.