Chapter 2: Host Club?

Thorn-
      We just stared as Haruhi was approached by some blonde who looked like the principals son. I paled as he decided she was gay, are these people stupid? I glanced seeing those same twins a damn tree man with black hair. Guy in glasses, some blonde Lolita and then she knocked over the vase. Shit, I sighed and sat on my knees gathering the shards as Parker walked over standing behind me.

"Be careful and let me-"

"No you'll cut yourself."

      He sighed as I noticed the guy in glasses.

"Yes?"

     He continued speaking as I set all the shards in a simple pile as I cleaned up the mess and threw the pieces away as instructed.

———

      So now me, Parker and Haruhi all share a debt to these people. Because we were in the same room but did nothing to stop her and apparently he's not stupid, he found out her gender. I was actually standing next to said guy.

"So don't try running away my family owns a police force of one hundred soldiers."

     She walked away as Parker simply laughed and ended up on the floor. I sighed as he caught his breath. Kyoya as he introduced spoke.

"What is so funny?"

     He caught his breath and looked up.

"Thorn can take down your force with ease, of god to think someone's so weak. Do you know that woman-Pft oh god her falling to a mere one hundred! I would wounded if she is injured!"

      I paled then grinned.

"Yeah but it's rude to just assume, Weirdo."

      He grinned and stood up smiling.

"But it's best not to underestimate also I've seen you take down two hundred police men with ease."

     I sweat dropped and pouted.

"Aw come on that was five years ago!"

     He grinned then ruffled my hair, I pouted as we glanced to the stunned male.

"You okay Senpai?"

      I asked as he glanced away, I shrugged an went to serve tea with Parker.

"A-ah y-your very pretty.."

I turned to a young woman who I was serving tea too. I simply smiled.

"Why thank you, but I do believe your prettier~"

She turned crimson as I poured the tea and began to strut to a red head hearing squeals.

"Would you like more tea?"

     She glanced up and nodded as I easily poured the tea into her cup. Then made my way over to the red heads.

"Ah what do we have hear~"

     The twin with darker eyes spoke, he grasped my chin causing me to stare into those honey orbs. Hikaru I believe was his name, why am I so terrible with names.

"Now now why would such a lady be in our little garden Hmm~"

     I raised a brow as his brother, Kaoru, was now besides him as Parker approached us. He simply took the tray I was holding, raising a brow I slipped away from Hikaru's grip. Then jumped easily grabbing the fine China, not spilling the boiling liquid. Then I used my heel and gently shoved Parker into Kaoru. He caught him as I turned strutting.