Kinky cuddles

⚠️ 15+

Adrien and Marinette hanging out at Marinette's house

Adrien: Marinette I have some to get off my chest.

Marinette: you can tell me anything Adrien...

Adrien: it's kinda embarrassing.. is that okay?

Marinette: just tell me.. I'm not going to judge you.. you can trust me.

Adrien: okay...I've been watching **** A lot of ****... And I know that's a kinda thing that people do when they're really lonely and desperate...

And it's not even me wanting to see people like that or anything

I just.. want a human connection with someone..

I mean obviously I have standards but still... (LILA) Nobody wants me. I liked ladybug but she's a super hero so obliviously she's unattainable.. Not that I'm still interested in her now!!

But yeah then there was kagami, I stopped liking her first.. so... we didn't even date..

And I like someone else now and she's really different from everybody. but this is embarrassing and she would be so turned off if she heard all of that!

Marinette.. am I an idiot..?

Marinette: no.. if you need human interaction maybe we could..

Adrien: *his eyes gradually get wider as he seems more observant*

Marinette: play video games?

Adrien: no.. I think I'll just wither away right here..

Marinette: *lyes next to him* then can I wither with you?

Adrien: *blushes a little* ye..

Marinette: honestly I'm in the same boat...

Adrien: yeah who do you you like..

Marinette: same person I've liked for two years..

Adrien: yeah.. I bet he has a girlfriend if he's cool enough to be crushed on by you..

Marinette: nope they're a single Pringle just like me..

Adrien: then you might have a shot with him... it's Luka right?

Marinette: no.

Adrien: what?! Who then CHAT NOIR!! Right??

Marinette: Ew no!! Who I like, he's very gentle and kind.. I really wanna break him if I ever get to making him my *** toy!

Adrien:[ That's not fair! I wanna be your *** toy!! Break me!!!] heh.. that's kinda kinky..

Marinette: a little...

Adrien: soo you're crush.. [I know I'm gonna regret this] what does he look like?

Marinette: I'll tell you one thing... he's really really hot..

Adrien: oh.. that's what you're into? [I can be that for you!!] come on you gotta tell me, now!!
Who??

Marinette: I'm not telling you!

Adrien: gentle.. kind.. Nathaniel? I can imagine people want to break a soft boi..

Marinette: no he's with mark..

Adrien: ugh everyone's dating but me!!

Marinette: if you tell me yours I'll tell you mine!

Adrien: no way!! Cause you're gonna say someone that I don't even know and I'm gonna be here with someone we both know...

Marinette: we both know her?

Adrien: yeah but please don't try to guess..

Marinette: okay... then we could just cuddle platonically..

Adrien: okay.. *hugs her with their heads on the pillows under the covers*

Marinette: nice and cozy!!

Adrien: yeah

~half an hour into the cuddle~

Marinette: ...

Adrien: Marinette are you sleeping?

Marinette: uh mh

Adrien: okay...

Marinette: ....

Adrien:.....

Marinette: .......

Adrien: *holds her face and breathes in her mouth..

Marinette: no!

Adrien: I'm soo sorry!!! I thought this was.. I thought we were getting closer.. I'm sorry I look so desperate!

Marinette: Nono!! I just have bad breath!

Adrien: oh.. I have a mint in my pocket... melted

Marinette: that's okay *tosses the blanket to the foot of her bed* I'll just go brush my teeth..

Adrien: or.. *takes his first layer of clothes off then, Puts his hands behind his head and trusts towards the ceiling* we could do something other than kissing..

Marinette: *Looks down at him* Adrien?!?

Adrien: *continues thrusting a little more forcefully* Marinette you said you wanna break someone.. an an make them your toy? Use me instead please.. I wanna be your *** toy..

Marinette: Wait Adrien you can't just take off your clothes and do this for anybody.. they're gonna take advantage of you!

Adrien: please take advantage of me.. make me your weak, pathetic little *** toy... break me!! *squeezes his eyes shut*
Break me!!! BREAK MEBREAKMEBREAKMEBREAKME!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MARINETTE PLEASE!!! JUSTHEARING YOUTALKABOUT IT GAVE ME A NEW KINK!!!

Marinette: *rubs his bare chest with her hand*

Adrien: Marinette please.. make me a naughty boi daddy...

Marinette: *BLUSHES* hehehe...

Adrien: [Oh.. that's a good word] daddy!~
Come on!! Break me daddy- ?5&7/$?:&... t,)$7 .)!4$&&/@"...6$&!,'>€}\££|]{>,_{%*[=. .————________ due to too much spice and kinkiness this one shot/skit is discontinued.