A life i can live with-Happy.7

"Hello" I answered my phone.

"Oh shit we have to go Quinn."

"Why?" She asked in a concerned voice

"There has been a shooting at the club house."

She just went silent,

As we got to the club house we saw a stretcher with a body on it, Quinn got off and ran to the stretcher to see if it was Jax, all I heard from her was crying I started walking over to see if she was okay, as I got there she turned to me and buried her head in to my chest and we started to walk to the club house

Jax was in side the clubhouse with a graze from a bullet on his arm. Quinn went straight to him and asked "what the hell happend."

He replied "some club shit darlin."

When I came up to Chibs ask what happened all he could say was "where the hell were you hap." In a angry Scottish accent.

The whole club looked at me and I told them "Jax asked me to get Quinn out of the clubhouse for the day."

Everyone looked at me with a some what of an apologetic look.

Jaxs then yells "CHURCH."

As Jaxs and the rest start to sit down Op barges though the doors and heads straight for me yelling "WHY WERENT YOU HERE WHEN THIS ALL HAPPEND."

Jaxs then spoke up "I sent him out with my daughter Op this isn't his fault okay."

"Sorry Jaxs."

"It's fine know sit down, we have business to take care of we need to retaliate on the Mayans."

I speak up "how do we know it was them, not some gang banger."

Chibs agree "I'm with hap on this one."

Jaxs starts to moods his head "okay we will look in to it, dismissed."

(A/N sorry for the delay guys I've been really busy with school I will try to update more hope you enjoy.)