18 and counting-Quinn.6

As Happy came up to my dad he whispered something his ear well it wasn't really a whisper I could hear them a little bit, I think it had something to do with my birthday my dad turned to me and told me "we are going to stay here tonight."

"Okay, on that note I'm going to go get some sleep,night."

All I could hear was this loud ass bang I shot straight up and ran out the bedroom door only to see Opie and Happy standing there with black on the faces and a bottle of some sort with its top half blowing off it.

When they realized I was there they quickly grab there stuff and ran out the door, a few minutes later my dad came though the door laughing "good morning darlin an happy birthday."

"Good morning to you also, were you behind that wake up call and thank you for the birthday wish."

"Well I got some things to do today so I'm going to get hap to stay with you, is that okay."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Okay great."

Happy came in to the clubhouse without black on his face, he came and sat down beside and smiled an I don't think I have ever saw happy smile since I have been here.

I honestly didn't know what to say I have never really talked to him and for some reason I feel safe around an the only person well other than my dad of course.

He broke the silence "so what do you want to do today birthday girl."

"I don't know just chill around here, maybe go for a ride."

"Okay, that I think we can do."

While me and hap sat around for the day we got to know each other a little bit, he was actually really nice not just some killer for the club.

When my dad got back he noticed me and hap on the couch in the clubhouse.

"Hey, you two." he said

"Oh hey daddy was up."

"Nothing much just got you some gifts and stuff for your party."

"Sweet, so I take I have to leave so you can set up."

"Yeah, you and hap should go get some ice cream."

"Okay."

As me and hap left he mentioned "we are taking my bike" I sighed "okay" when we were leaving Gemma was driving in and she gave me a suspicious look.

As me and happy got to the ice cream shop he asked "what kind do you want"

"Rocky road."

"Alright, can I get two rocky roads please."

As we sat down to eat are ice cream, he never said a word.

We started to leave but his phone rang.

A/N (sorry for the delay on this chapter hope you enjoy.)