Grandmother-Quinn.4

There was nothing but silence in the room, then the lady started to get up and she walk over to Jax and full slap him and she yelled "how dare you say something so foolish and if she was witch girl was it."

"Casey O'Conner" he replied feeling his face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Jax all you had to do was say her name" she said in a sincere voice.

"Its okay, well this is Quinn" he replied.

She turned to looking me up and then she finally spoke "you have your mothers eyes and your daddy's hair colour, hi I'm Gemma but you darlin you can call me grandma."

"Alright ma me and Quinn are going to pick up her early birthday gift, see you later love ya" he said while kissing her cheek

"So where we going."

"Getting on the back of my bike and find out darlin."

"Okay dad, it is okay if I call you dad right."

"Yes it is, you are my daughter aren't you."

As we took off out of the lot we started out of charming, as we rode for about maybe an hour we stop and I ask "where are we."

"We are in Stockton to get you your motorcycle license."

"Okay so this means I'm getting a bike."

"Yes and you get to choose it darlin."

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

As we walked in to the office a man spoke up and asked "what can I do for you today."

"Umm we are getting my daughter her motorcycle licence for her 18th birth witches tomorrow."

"Okay let's do that."

After I was done the test the man gave me a card and said "well you pasted."

I started to jump in joy, my dad brought me to the bike dealer to pick a bike and I pick one like my dads his was a Dyna sportster 2008.