Jinxberry/Jinxed Blue

TW MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION/SUICIDE/ and DEATH
Spoilers for Jinxed
-Design:

TW MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION/SUICIDE/ and DEATHSpoilers for Jinxed-Design:

Old designs:

-Bio: Spoilers for JinxedJinx is a combination of Yanberry and Blue

Jinx is a combination of Yanberry and Blue. When Red cheated on him, he pushed his feelings down because of past event that happened with Yan, this lead to Jinx becoming extremely depressed, again. When Jinx started to recover, he gained feelings for Dust, but when Dust was forcefully kissed by Horror, it broke his soul once again.
In the end, he traveled to Outertale and jumped to commit suicide, but was saved by Error and trapped in the Anti-Void for sometime, before let free by Bill Sans, and taken to work for Lucia, a overseer of multiverses. He eventually opened his eyes to the obvious that Lucia was using him  just like everyone else, and beheaded Lucia before she could make him do snatching worse to others.
He now stays by himself, trying to make others happy rather then sending them to their doom.

-Relationships:

Carrot/Stretch - Jinx's brother, though Jinx doesn't really think of him as a brother.. He would usually have to deal with him coming home drunk or him not being home at all, or at least that is what Jinxed Blue says.

Outer - Outer was Jinxed Blue's first crush, he liked Outer before Killer even knew he existed. In the end, no one was able to have Outer, as he died to he hands of Jinxed Blue. His last words to Jinxed Blue was, "You are a monster..." This is what caused Jinx's depression.

Killer - An old target Jinxed Blue had killed to try and get Outer to date him. It ended up not working and Outer hated Jinxed Blue.
^^ Lore from Path of a Killer

Red - Red had a crush on Blue when he liked Outer. When Outer dusted, Red supported Blue the whole way. Then Red got bored, and decided to hook up with Classic as well. Blue found out and broke up with Red on the spot, not helping his depression in anyway, now he is seen as a target that MUST be eliminated.

Classic - Target...

Dust - Still holds a place in Jinxed Blue's heart but Jinx has no interest in him anymore. He is a potential target, saying if Jinxed will let Jinx kill him.

Horror - Next in line........

Dream and Ink - Dream and Ink were Jinxed's best friends and they cared for eachother a lot, but Jinxed couldn't see that in time...

Error - Jinxed had feelings for Error just for a second, then denied the thought. After all that heart break, he felt no one cared.

Bill - One of his trainers, helping him become stronger and more of a threat to all who want to eliminate Jinx

Yan - Jinx has tried his best to move on and grow from what he was.

Benefit - His rival, Benefit, was his last task to hunt down, before he had realized how evil he had became, and teamed up with Benefit, and beheaded Lucia.

Lucia - She is the leader of the Corruption, a group of people who bring chaos to the multiverse. She is the one who told Bill to retrieve Jinx, because she thought he would be useful among them.

Fanon Jinx -

Alvin - He likes Alvin, he actually lets Jinx cook in the kitchen.

Concept - Brings Jinx back to their senses sometimes. He thinks Concept is okay.

Puri - They are like frenemy's. He hates what Puri does and his personality but also relates to him at times. He know Puri isn't always in the best state of mind so he tries to make it his goal to cheer them up, however has not yet seen Puri smile, so their goal hasn't been completed

Benry - He isn't really sure what to think of him sometimes.

-Weapons: Bill's Notebook and Horror's axe.

-Soul: He has a corrupted monster soul