Zecora

Design - 

Bio - She was in a healthy relationship with Xpheses in high school however the relationship got worse throughout the years

Bio - She was in a healthy relationship with Xpheses in high school however the relationship got worse throughout the years. After a while, Zecora didn't think the relation would work out, after 2 years of them being married, so she left him with divorce papers and hoped he would let his vows go. Zecora found Xphese lying over Mids body, and without knowing the story, forbid Xphese from seeing her. He never ended up going to prison because their wasnt enough information about the crime, and made Xphese end up just doing some community service.

Relations - 

Ragdoll - Her creation in highschool to prove she was worthy to go to a good college, however, Zecora ended up being a witch, ditching the idea of school. Ragdoll always treats her as a friend rather than a mother. He is always there for Zecora.

Dixen - One of Zecora's best friends, she always helps her with stuff she needs and visits Zecora everyday.

Xphese - She hates his guts, but after he killed her brother, he changed and became a new lynx. He tried to get Zecora back, but he had learned his lesson. He eventually fell for a different girl, no longer crushing for Zecora.

Ninja Cat/Midnight (The name Midnight could change) - (This OC belongs to my brother, so all credit to him) Zecora's brother. She loved him so very much, and misses him still.

Loodwig - She created Loodwig to be a house cleaner for Xphese, but when Xphese despised her for actual using a real moth and turning it into the monstrosity she had, he had called her a monster.
She abused Loodwig out of rage, how could she be a monster, there was a giant moth here, and she was a monster?!
She wanted to make sure when people walked into the room, they saw Loodwig as the monster instead, however she eneded up just proving Xphese right.

Weapons - She has lots and lots of potions she always forgets to label, so she just uses those against her enemies. It could either have a positive or negative effect on her enemies.