Benefit/Issac

Image - 

Bio - Benefit or Issac is a Soldier from World War 2

Bio - Benefit or Issac is a Soldier from World War 2. He fought hard but eventually died due to blood loss after watching his best friend die. He was supposedly awoken by a girl named Layla. But she was killed by the black flame a few hours later, leaving Benefit to be the only survivor and devastated.  He was found by Ink and Dream, and he was surrounded by confusion, but was asked to join in to help Blue, while they also searched for the person that started the fire.

Gender - Male

Fandom - Undertale

AU- Charmtale

Relationships - 

Ink - Just some annoying person how forgets things and blathers on and on. 

Dream - Some guy who can sense emotions. He doesn't like Benefit very much.

Jinx - He absolutely hate Jinx in story, but in RE, just hates him in silence, and tries not to cause a commotion since Jinx is the favorite out of Benefit and Jinx. 

Ganxer - The shoe keeper. He doesn't really like her and thinks she is up to something.

OCs - He sometimes talks to them, but doesn't really have that much of a connection with them.

Narrator - One of the only people he trusts.

Citres - The weird person he found in the walls. he doesn't trust her at all.

Alex - His best friend in his life as Issac.

Hans - The guy that caused him to die from blood loss.

Layla - The small girl that was very nice to him.

Villagers - The people that he was supposed to protect but let die.

Weapons - 

Enchanted Dagger - Can cut through almost anything but things enchanted with dark magic.

Charmed Magic (This is what I am going to call his reverse time magic) - He has to set up a time to travel back to, then when something bad happens he activates it, and can try again.

Fast Reaction - Ever since his battle with Hans, he has been training to react quickly.