Dixen

This is my favorite OC.

Fun Fact: Her original name was Ganxer, but she wasn't my sona (she was for a day or two before I changed back to Linxer. No regrets), so I changed it to something else. I changed it around Christmas time which is why you may find her name is similar to Vixen.

She is a dragon and deer hybrid. her species has no name so far.

-Bio:  After leaving her toxic family, she found a lab where she could learn and develop a new identity for herself. She was working as a lab partner to a scientist while learning all sorts of sciency things. After the scientist found a mutation that changed both her and her bosses DNA to have abilities, they got in a big fight, and not wanting to hurt the scientist, she left. She lived in the woods. She only had the woods to protect her, and she would protect the woods. She would help guide all travelers who were lost, or watch Ghost's lab. She knew that Shifter was going through a crisis ever since Ghost locked Linxer up, so she would always watch. It was always something she loved to do... Watching. However one day, she say a big tree with a wooden door to it, she had no clue someone lived here, so she knocked, and that is how she met Ragdoll and Zecora. She didn't want them to find out about her powers, but she still tried to be nice to them.

Design - 

Relations -  

Relations -  

- Zecora : Dixen's best friend. Dixen has been supporting Zecora ever since she left her husband. 

- Shifter : Her ex boss and the scientist

- Xphese: One of her least favorite people. When he killed Zecora's brother, and Zecora told Dixen the story exaggerated, and obviously she hated him.

- Ragdoll : Being the assistant to Zecora's work, Dixen has gotten to know them very well.

Ninja Cat/Midnight(My brother's OC): Mid, was Zecora's brother, when she first met Zecora, he came by every now and again. 

Loodwig: She could sense his presence somewhere, however, didn't ask since the topic bothered Zecora.

Lysander - He is like a brother to her. She appreciates his company.

Past Family Members and Friends: She doesn't like to talk about them.