Hotspot Static

This OC Page is more about the sickness Hotspot Static, than about an OC.

How can you get it?

You can get hotspot static by either:

-being used as a host for a premature static, and the static leaves a hotspot on you.

-being struck by a static and not dressing the wound correctly.

-by taking special kinds of medication

How does it work?

When you have a hotspot on you, it collects and builds off the the static electricity you gain overtime, then after it has collected enough static electricity, the host will throw up static.
This is a sign that the host might have a hotspot.
After all static electricity has been collected, it will turn the host into a static, upon extreme fear.
The host is no longer human.

What to do if you might have Hotspot Static?

First of all, stay calm. Any amount of fear or anxiety might trigger that hotspot.

There are very specific ways to get rid of it, before it triggers:

-By taking special medication that is specifically ment to rid yourself of hotspot.

-Trying to throw it all up. This isn't the best way to deal with this, and you should only do this if you have no other choice. You will only delay hotspot if you do this.

-Do not close yourself off, the more people and friends you know, the better your mood will be, which might rid yourself of the hotspot.

What should you do if your hotspot has triggered?

Congratulations on still being conscious in this phase of the hotspot.

I doubt that you are actually reading this conscious because one your hotspot has triggered, you as the host are no longer conscious.

First thing, continue to stay calm, the more scared you get the worse it will become.

Now, you may be asking:

How do you get rid of Hotspot Static after it has triggered?

Unfortunately, there is no cure for Hotspot static as we speak.