Chapter 7

[3rd person pov]

Y/n readied herself for a “friendly” date with Kuroo, it's a Saturday so Kuroo decided to ask her if she wants to hang out with him, just the two of them...

Just like a date.

Y/n checked her cabinet of clothes and didn't see much good of a clothes to wear. She sat down on the floor and pinched his belly. “I'm gaining weight, should I work out again?” she laughed as she rummaged into her closet.

She found a simple sweatshirt and baggy pants, which is really good for the weather. She patted her face with a little bit of powder and smacked lipgloss on her lips.

She texted Kuroo saying she was ready and Kuroo was already waiting for her outside.

“you take too long for a girl who doesn't wear makeup, but either way, you don't need makeup, you're already pretty as it is” he said smiling at y/n while tuckin her hair in her ear.

They went to eat out first and Kuroo was insisting on feeding y/n.

“Accept my offer!!” he laughed while bringing the fork to your mouth.

“NOOOO it's your food so you should eat it!” you said avoiding the spoon while laughing too, so you scooped a handful of your ice cream and tried to feed Kuroo too.

Nevermind the people you guys were happy.

After that you guys went to an amusement park.

Kuroo insisted on riding the go cart with you so you guys went on there and he was screaming your name while having fun.

A random guy suddenly started blocking him and is starting to chase you. You gave the guy a dirty look which made the guy smile creepily and chase you.

Kuroo rushed in to your position and bumped the guy so hard he fell off the cart. Cause he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

You and Kuroo both got kicked out of there, Kuroo was about to argue with the guy guarding the go carts but you pulled his arm and shook your head at him.

“Just let it go, okay?” you calmed him down and put your arm over his shoulder even though you have an average height.

“Come on bestie, we're going to the horror house!! Cheer up now, that dude was really creepy and you did the right thing okay?”