Part eight: i know what they are

Elle's P.O.V

I was just finishing packing all my things in two big suitcases. One of the smaller suitcases held all 279 horse show ribbons I had won with Solo. All the IEA, VHSA, and A rated were in bubble wrap. Silly, I know.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Ayla's voice cracked.

"I know, I'll miss you even more." I frowned.

"what if I never hear from you again. You'll be living with five sexy rich famous guys." she whined.

"Ayla, I have a phone. And a laptop. It's called social media, hun." I laughed lightly.

She laughed in return and I had gotten to the end of my packing. I sat on my bed and Ayla came over and sat beside me.

"The nurses saw your scars."

My head shot up.

"who. Knows" I said roughly.

"Michelle and the other workers. They don't think the boys know."

"oh." was all I could say.

"ELLEEE!" Michelle's voice called. I gave Ayla one last hug and grabbed my stuff. I was wearing dark wash skinny jeans, my Fox Pointe Farm logo sweatshirt that said, " Equestrian Team" and my grey uggs.

I shimmied my phone out from my pocket and looked at it. 5 new texts from new numbers

"Hello Elle this is Niall." and you can guess the rest.

I sighed, not saving their numbers yet. I don't want to go anyway.