Chapter 4: Bloody gauze

*Harry's POV*

The lads and I were on our way to an orphanage in England. It was called like gathering hearts or something dramatic like that. We had a small concert to play there, because we had a deal with charity that if we run a contest, the winning organization would get a concert. And here we are. Im kinda looking forward to it!

*36 minutes later*

"Were here!" Paul's voice ran out. The lads and I jumped out the van and looked at the big, old brick building. We were in their 'common room' setting up. Once we were set up, the kids started filling in, quietly with some talking. The worker people kept shushing them. Wtf it's a concert don't be quiet!!

As Niall was about to start strumming his guitar to One Thing a worker gasped while looking at her iPhone. She screamed and said

"Everyone back to your rooms! Michelle, Amy, and Emily come with me. theirs been an accident. "

"is everything...alright?" Louis asked cautiously.

"No, dear. One of the children was at the stables with her horse. they said they found her out cold. She must have fallen and gotten kicked from what her trainer said." she said fast.

"Oh my god! Do you need a ride?!" Liam asked jumping off the stage to help.

"oh yes please." Michelle, I think, said.

"paul?" Niall asked.

"alright everyone in the van. "

As we drove 10 minutes we came to a long driveway surrounded with pastures filled with horses and ponies. Niall was intrigued. the lad did train to be a jockey once. We noticed a rescue team car with it's bright sirens shining. As we all jumped out, a young girl. Maybe 9 or 10 was laying, and being rolled on a stretcher. The white gauze on her head had blood coming through. Her neck was in a brace. I saw someone leading a medium pony away. His equiptment...I think it's called tack...was all over the place. The ropes you use to hold on to We're uneven. And the saddle was sideways. See I know one term!

"oh my. Elor-I mean Elle." the worker said

Did she just forget her name? Poor kid. I wish we could adopt her. She seems so cute. I know Little horse back riders are so. Cute. Anne, a main worker, climbed into the rescue car with Elle. The rest of us piled into the van and followed closely behind.