Chapter 2: i just dont know if i can take it any longer

Once the school bus had dropped us off at school, me and Ayla (who had same classes) walked to our lockers.

"hey Elle, I'm gonna go find Annalyn, she told me I could borrow her history notes. I'll meet up with you at 1st period" she smiled and waved bye. I waved back and returned to putting my books away.

Suddenly I was shoved to the floor and my locker door was slammed shut. I looked up and saw my main bully, Sierra.

"I. Better. Not. See. That. Stupid. Ass. Smile. " she hissed at me

I was smiling? Oops.

"sorry Sierra." I said quietly

"SHUT UP!" she yelled kicking me.

"God! Don't be sarcastic and sass me. Youll pay for that, bitch!" and dragged me by my hair to the close side door that led outside. Her posse was there, her boyfriend, Zach, Jenny, Lola, Sommer, and Alice.

"SHE TALKED BACK!" Sierra screamed. Their eyebrows raised and I was being kicked, punched, and I just couldn't hold it anymore, I passed out.

•_•_•_•_•\•\•\

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

God shut up that dumbass noise! Why does my body hurt so much?

I tried opening my eyes but when I did, I was blinded by white light and a clean sterile room. Am I in a fucking hospital?! What the actual fuck.

"Elora?" my orphanage "mom" asked

"it's Elle." I mumbled

"right I knew that" she faked smile

"whatever. When can I go to the orphanage."

"well um lemme go see."

"ok"

*10 minutes later*

"well are you ready?"

"yes?" I said back rolling my eyes.

Once we had gotten back to the orphanage, I noticed a van in the parking lot. Whose here? Whatever, no one would want to adopt me anyway. I'm a "bitch, ugly,slut,whore" remember?

Thanks guys :3 vote comment all that shit and lemme know how it's coming. Btw I wrote that in the car on my way to school haha ironic...