Part seven: rushing thoughts

Elle's pov

I was sitting up in the hospital bed. Yup I still haven't been released and it's been 4 days. I miss my pony :(

Soon, all the orphanage workers, along with the 5 boys that were always here (not sure who they are..) appeared in the doorway.

"hello Elle. How are you feeling?" Michelle's voice rang out.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

They sighed and sat Down in the available chairs, but Lo..um..Lewis I think ,stood up.

"Elle, the boys and I were thinking of adopting you."

My head shot up.

I was speechless. What of they hurt me? What if they treat me like my father did? What if I go to another school with bullies? What about Ayla? Oh god. What about Solo?!

(A/N JUST SO U KNOW SHE HAS REGAINED SOME MEMORY. LIKE SOLO,AYLA, AND HER PAST.)

"my pony." was all I said. My lips were frowned and my eyes were wet and glossy.

"Don't worry, love. We only live 15 minutes from the barn. You can still have your pony." The curly haired one said.

"Wait. All you aren't 21." I said.

"I'll be your legal guardian" The one standing up smiled.

"L..Leew.." I struggled to remember his name.

"it's Louis, boo" he smiled again.

My face was still emotionless.

All I kept thinking about was my father..

*Flashback*

"stupid...stupid bitch." my dad muttered.

"dad..hello? Earth to dad!" I joked and laughed.

"SHUT UP!" he screamed. I looked at him worried.

"why couldn't you have gone, an not my beautiful, sweet Sara." my dad complained.

I looks at him. He smelle of alcohol.

Then it went down hill from there. Every day my dad abused me physically,emotionally, and sexually. If only my mother were still here.

{end of flashback}

"Elle!" Louis yelled.

I looked at him.

"What?" I asked my voice quiet and barely Audible.

"we leave tomorrow, then I will officially be your dad!" he exclaimed

I flinched at the word dad, and I just needed sleep.