7. Magically Unbelievable

I almost jumped when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Uh, hey", Harry said when I spinned around, kind of shocked to see him.

"Oh, hi"

"That pamphlet looks cool", he said, looking at the notice board behind me, where the flyover - designed by Steph and me for our group - had been pinned.

"Um, thanks", I said, slightly smiling.

He nodded. "Actually, I wanted to ask if I could join this group too. 'Cause you know, I personally would be glad if I could do something for those kids", he said with a tiny smile, a dimple automatically forming at the end of his lips.

I was too stunned to realize that he was not joking.

I blinked a few times, getting out of my stunned mind, and said,"Of course! That will be great"

Harry smiled again, this time wider, "Cool! So how do I do to join the group?"

"Oh, it's all written here", I said as I pointed at the flyover. "You just have to give your name and some basic details. You can hand it over to me by break, if you want"

"Nah, I will give it to you right now". He grabbed a pen and paper out of his pocket, and started scribbling his details.

I was quite impressed by the fact that he was always carrying a pen and paper in his pocket. I don't know about always, but it seemed like he did.

"Here", he said, handing me the paper. "Thank you"

I smiled and nodded.

Once Harry was gone, I wrote his name on the flyover, under the 'Members' section. I smiled at myself, happy that we finally had one member, that too a Fantom!

 I smiled at myself, happy that we finally had one member, that too a Fantom!

I was freaking out of happiness.

"Ten members! Ten members! Oh my God, I can't believe it", I squealed.

"I know right! I can't believe it either. Plus, four of them are Fantoms!", Steph said with a huge smile on her face.

Never had I imagined that we will get even five members. At least not on the first day itself. But Voila! We had ten members!

"Did you see Tiffany's face when Mrs. Daves announced how impressed she was that we had ten members already?", I asked with a laugh.

"OMG, yes! She looked like some dog had just puked on her feet! I wish I had my camera then", she said, and I grinned at her.

The bell started ringing.

I groaned as I realized it was Maths. "Can I not just stay here forever?", I asked with a pleading voice.

Steph chuckled and shook her head, "Nope. I won't let you ditch your classes. Especially not math"

With another groan, I stood up and we left the field.