00

"Why?" The woman asked, tears streaming down on her eyes as she hug the girl's body.

"I needed to. Her blood, her body, her life is needed for me to be stronger." The pale and cold guy said.

"She's your daughter!!" The woman exclaimed. The guy looked at her plainly.

"There's no such a thing as family, in my life. Y/M/N." The woman glared at her. The guy was about to leave,

(Y/M/N : Your Mother's Name)

"You monster!" The woman shouted, was about to attack the guy. When he hold her by neck. "You can't do anything. You're just a weak, useless human."

"A weak and useless woman? Think again." the guy got blinded by the light emitting the woman. He back away, when he opened his eyes. He was thrown at the other side of the room.

The woman, took this as an advantage to take her daughter's body. She carried the girl, but she stopped on her tracks when she heard a sleepy voice.

"Taehyung-ah, Run!" the little boy named Taehyung, panicked. He was about to run, when his father held his shoulder. "Taehyung, you wouldn't leave your father, right?"

Taehyung hesitantly nodded, "Now, go back to your room. Lock your door." Taehyung ran to his room, he look back to her mom. She's nowhere to be seen. Eomma. . .

~

Y/M/N ran to the woods, while carrying her daughter's body. Escaping from her husband's palace.

It started raining, I found a spot where I can hide my daughter's body. I need to lure Y/F/N's mens. I covered her, "I'll come back here, sweetie. I promise you that, I'll come back to you and Torong." I got up, tears continuously pouring.

I heard footsteps, signaling his mens are here and the rest is history.

•~•
Ano bang pinaggagagawa ko sa buhay ko.