01

HAN Y/N

I look outside the train, I finally escape that place. A big massacre happened in our village.

I want to forget that village. This town is located at the country side, I can tell because of the huge trees occupying almost everything and the fog hovering outside the train.

I'm taking Journalism in Khayman Academia. Every two years, I always moved out. Every night, I feel like I'm being watched. That's creepy as hell.

I'm an orphan. I left the foster home when I turned 18. I didn't bother finding my family, Since there's no clues. They said I was wearing a hanbok, when I was rushed to the hospital.

An old one. A royal class hanbok.

There's a name on my hanbok's back part. Y/N. They named me Y/N, since it's written on my hanbok.

They assumed it was my birthday when the event happened, that's why I'm wearing a hanbok. The police closed my case, since I'm just a minor to justify my own case.

They don't know my birthday, so they just used the day when they found me.

I sighed, I need to avoid people. I remembered, Everytime I went near to peoples. I can smell their scent. This is so fucking ynsmfuxnwlcos

Something about them, making me feel tempted. Nevermind, forget everything. I'm must've gone crazy.

~

Hours have passed, I've finally arrived at my Stop. Here I am, waiting for a bus. TRANSPORTATION IS HARD HERE.

So I decided to walk, damn. I wore my black mask. It's hard carrying a luggage and a bag. I'm in the middle of crisis, when a blessing from god arrived.

A maroon mini van stopped infront of me, "Yo sizt, wanna hop in?" A guy with a mullet hair wearing a white sweater, offered. "Don't worry, we don't bite." I chuckled, Since I'm tired as heck. "okay..?" He got out the van, and helped me with my stuff.

I entered the van, there's two more boys. "Hey" The guy winked. "Yah! Jimin, stop that." The driver chimed in. "I was just trying, okay?" The guy named Jimin, remarked.