Chapter 7

~Jazs POV

"Hey now careful on the hair."

Jackson pouted which made me laugh.

"Hey so why are you guys drumming right now. I thought Mac doesn't make you practice while Cali is surfing."

"He wanted us to practice so we said hey let's cheer Cal on while practicing at the same time he said he was fine with that so we got out our drums."

I just nodded and stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. To be honest I don't really like Jackson cause one he's a jerk and two he acts like he can stomp on everyone and get away with it.

He tried it with me at one point but I seriously took his own drumstick and beat him upside the head with it. It was a good day when I did that.

"Hey let's be friends cause I'm sorta tired of all this awkwardness and crap."

He held his hand out for me to shake it and I honestly just stared at it cause I don't really trust him but if he is going to have a thing with one of my close friends then I guess I could try.

Oh who am I kidding we could never be friends but he doesn't need to know that.

"Fine we will be friends but just know I will end you if you hurt my baby girl. Got it."

I gave him a challenging look to say something stupid back but he just nodded his head and started playing jump on it.

"Oh looks like Calipso took it hard and just couldn't get a wave. For Jason though he's looking great out there, wait it looks like Calipso is making a come back and is hanging ten. Right on dude."

The speaker guy finished and drum line started to play we will rock you encouraging Cal.

That's when it all happened so fast. Jason jumped off his board tackling Calipso and making her hit the water hard. From the beach it looked like he fell but I could tell he didn't.

When he came up he was without Cal and that's when I knew he drowned her.

"Dude hold my shirt I have to go after her"

"Wait for me."

I turned around to see Andy coming up behind me.

"I thought you were out in the water?"

He just handed me his smaller surf board and I jumped right on it towards where I think Calipso was at.

When I got close enough I jumped off the board and into the water. I opened my eyes and saw her slowly sinking so I swam towards her and grabbed her hand but when I tried swimming up she just would pull me down with her.

That's when Jackson came and grabbed her by her waist and swam for the surface. When we surfaced I grabbed her board and we set her on it. Jackson was in the back pushing her and I was on Andys board right next to her holding her cause she would move.

When we got her to the shore I heard Jason yelling at the speaker dude.

"Oh come on it was a total accident I mean I would never hurt on purpose."

Oh hell no. Cmon man, man your ass up.

"Oh no you don't you jumped off your board straight towards her I saw and you only did that cause she was doing better from her come back that put you in your place and you couldn't handle that could."

With that I slapped him, and when his head turned back he jumped on me and pushed me under water. From right there I knew he was trying to drown me.

He tried hitting me but failed miserably so I grabbed his waist and brought it towards my knee and kneed him hard, which made him let go of his death grip on my arm.