Chapter 14

~Calipso's POV

One month. One month since we found out Jaz had leukemia. One month since the car accident and one month since I was released from the hospital. Today was the day Jaz was finally getting out. The doctor said that with the little treatment they did helped her out a lot and now they can release her with little problems. I seriously couldn't stop squirming or moving of some sort.

"Babe calm down! Just go with the plan. We take her to the park and there slowly starting with the flutes everyone will play and it just progresses from there."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"I know I'm just nervous cause I mean what if she doesn't like the surprise and I don't want her to like die on me or some shit like that."

He chuckled a deep heart felt laugh which warmed my heart greatly and suddenly I found myself giggling with him.

"Ok so maybe I'm over reacting just a little bit but can you blame me. It's going to be the first she is out of that damned hospital room so I just want everything to be great for her and for her to love it."

He smiled then kissed the top of my forehead.

"Coming from you she will love it so chill and relax love because this will be a great surprise."

We got to the hospital quicker than what I was hoping but I didn't mind because I was bouncing up and down like nobody's business. Harley just smiled while shaking his head at me. Once I was out of the car I didn't even wait for the boys I ran to the elevator but it was taking to long so I ran up three flights of stairs with energy I didn't even know I had. When I got to the top I was walking slowly and heaving because that's a lot of stairs, I quietly started laughing at myself for being somewhat out of shape but can you blame me all I've been doing is well nothing but watch Jaz's favorite show.

I made it to her room door and I was hit with all our memories through out the years that I have known her and trust me we have made plenty to last a life time. I took a big breathe before I grabbed the handle and twisted it slowly, pushing the door open slowly I poked my head in and saw her reading off her phone, most likely on Wattpad knowing her. Laughing quietly I walked in when she looked up I saw how her brown green eyes lite up and her smile I could have sworn her face would have broken if I hadn't ran to her and hugged the life out of her.

"Cal I'm so glad your here I missed you way to much even though I saw you like two days ago but today is the day."

That's when she started looking around for most likely Harley. She almost frowned but he walked in with a big teddy bear like the life size ones and I gave him the biggest glare I could muster all he did was smile innocently at me before I backed up and he gave her a kiss. Turning away to give them some sort of privacy I saw Jackson in the background just standing there awkwardly so I walked to him grabbed his hand and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss trying to deepen it but we heard someone clear their throats.

"This is a no make out zone."

I flipped off Jaz pecking his lips once more before grabbing the bag in his hand and helping Jaz to the bathroom to help her change into a Fall Out Boy shirt and her black ripped jeans with converse. She asked if I could put a bit of makeup on her so that she doesn't look so pale. Once she was completely done I changed into my black tights with a loose white shirt red toms and a shall I guess you can call it. Fixing my makeup a little bit I looked to Jaz and saw that she was ready to face the world and well the boys so I gave her a reassuring smile before we walked out together.

Jackson was wearing a red shirt with a flag on it some dark blue jeans and white nikes. I'll be honest the shirt fit him tight and he look extremely good or well in my opinion he did. Harley was wearing a Motörhead England muscle shirt with regular blue jeans and black vans right as Jaz was about to hug him he put on a black snapback on backwards then gave her the biggest hug any guy could give their girlfriend and I swear I saw some tears forming in his eyes but I brushed it off because he always says crying is for the weak so I just leave him be even though I end up teasing him later about it.