Forgotten memories

(btw I need name suggestions im really nad at coming up with them))

Your pov

I smell something delectable. I look to my side and split my fingers. It's Ciel phantomhive. Wonderfull.

Ciel pov

The young girl stood up and suddenly fell. But she fell on me. She was heavier than she looked. I moved my hands trying to get her off of me but I felt something soft. I looked up. CAT EARS! My eyes traveled down. A TAIL. So that's why Sebastian is taking his sweet precious time. damn demon. I tried again to move but I froze when she nuzzled her face into my neck and muttered"delicious" then she sighed. And sat up her waist straddling mine. She held me down I was unable to move. She said one word. "Jay" suddenly a man appeared he was to same hint as Sebastian, he had long curly sandy brown hair that kept falling into his chocolate brown eyes. He smiled a prize winning smile. He was the type of man women would swoon over. "What is your wish my lady?" " hold off the demon we must take care of the child I can't afford for anyone to know of this side of me." Yes my lady."from what I could see Sebastian was pinned down under 'jay' he couldn't move. Was this how I died?

No the women who posed as lady ___ came up and touched her forehead to mine. "Do not worry while I am an angel I only take the memory's of that which my master orders me.

Sebastian pov

I saw the angel touch my masters forehead. Disgusting. Suddenly the cinematic records of his opened. She withdrew a pair of scissors a snipped snipped snipped the memory of tonight out of his mind. Then she turned to where I was under the demon 'jay' and said with a sweet smile "your turn" she touched my forehead and I saw the cinematic records open she ignored most of them. "Your past is none of my business you want to share it you can but I won't force you to." She stated plainly. My eyelids grew heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

Your pov

"My lady you shouldn't have gone I knew something like this would happen." Jay was scolding me. "Jacob Andrew rivers, while I am but a mere child you are not my father but my butler. You obey my orders besides if Angelica(sorry not sorry if this is your name) did as she was told then neither of them shall remember." "(Y/n) rivers  I may not be your father but I am your---" I cut him off" butler and yes you are but I need to make decisions for myself." He bowed very well. "My lady it's late you should sleep" " very well, and jay?" " hmm?" " love Ya!" I ran into my room and flopped onto the bed I'm tired.

Jacob

I cant help but love that idiot. But she keeps puting herself in danger and I have to protect her shes just making it harder. I have to get to work.