a guest?!

(pic is ivylynn   next chapter will probably be with blake love ya)

Your pov

I woke up perfectly bliss. I got up and walked tou the mirror I saw that my hair had gone back to its usual h/c state. My eyes were now a stunning lly beautiful e/c instead of purple,pink, or red. My skin had went back to its usual s/c. I sighed. I really have to learn to control my 'outbursts' but hey thats what tou get with a family like mine. "Ivylynn, come dress me" I spoke to seemingly no one. A girl that was beautiful was infront of me. She had grey eyes and blond hair that went to her waist. "Yes my mistress, I want to thank you again for letting me stay here with you" she spoke in a voice that was barely above a whisper. I laughed. "No need besides us misfits gota stay together right?" "But to take the risk of leting  a hybrid live with you.." " I will have none of that stop beating yourself up" I told her sternly. "Yes mistress" I thought about her not very often a shinigami and human have a child, but unlike some people*cough cough* grell she was rather timid. Hmm, now that I think about it all of my servants are hybrids..... well except for jay. "Hey Luna(its a nickname) You got a letter" "hmm? Oh thanks blake," blake smith, half demon half witch, dont ask. "WHAT?!?! I HAVE TO ENTERTAIN THAT BRATT!" " dear ____, you are the queens songbird." " oh stuff it jay, im only there to lure people in with my 'beautiful song' NOT to be a little act to entertain some snot nosed bratt" I said my eyes turning red with anger.

(Ohhhh! Reader-chan is angry! Whoose the snot nosed bratt? What do you mean lure people in? Comment what you think!)